fog light removal
MIKE

Saint Helens, UK

#1 Oct 26, 2009
I have 2007 e320 sport, any ideas how to replace front fog light please.
i - am - her

Goodyear, AZ

#2 Feb 17, 2010
find access panel under bumper of fog light turn 2 screws half way around and access door opens reach inside and pull off black cover (held by one clip on bottom)(if car is on the ground, be ready to get your head underneath so you can see what your doing, if you have a big oversized head, then forget it, you'll have to lift the car off the ground a little) pull off the clip with wire that is attached to the back of the bulb...its right in the center..(light brown clip) fold over metal clip that holds the bulb in place...it looks like a paperclip, there are 2 notches holding it..get them off the notch and fold it over and the bulb should almost fall right out... do everything in reverse to replace bulb....first time took me about 6 minutes and 30 seconds...mercedes is the best, they thought of everything...,,,its easy...most difficult is getting your head under the car...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mercedes Benz E320 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
E320 Headlamps Aug '16 saadyn01 1
service c (Oct '15) Oct '15 Julius Majama 1
a/c (Jul '13) Jul '13 astrit 1
95 E 320 wheels (Apr '13) Apr '13 john 1
Radio Sound Stopped Working - Then Started Again (Dec '12) Dec '12 deBare 1
Best Winter Tires for 1997 E320 Stock Rims (Dec '12) Dec '12 deBare 1
Webasto auxiliry heating remote (Nov '12) Nov '12 Stuart Mackle 1
More from around the web