help with finding a vsc problem I think

help with finding a vsc problem I think

Posted in the Lexus LX 470 Forum

renagade

Mesa, AZ

#1 Jan 17, 2011
On my 2000 Lexus lx470 the vsc warning light goes on, sounds a very loud beep and brakes are applied hard on freeway at 50 mph in a long sweeping left turn.

Speed limit on this freeway is 70. the car dive hard to left and scares the @!$#$ out of me when it happens. it is now increasing in frequency.( couple of times a week but most every time I drive this stretch of pavement
bonz

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Feb 26, 2011
Have you got this resolved yet.

I have the same problem with my 2002 lx470. It is going to cause a major accident. Also increasing in frequency the same.
Renagade

Mesa, AZ

#3 Feb 27, 2011
No I haven't figured it out yet.

I put new tires on and it got a little better but has not fixed it all the way.

I had a very trusted shop look at it but they said they couldn't get it to do it and there were no error codes.
Next step is to take it to a different lx dealer. Please let me know if you have any luck fixing yours.
Hgp

Hubert, NC

#4 Aug 24, 2013
2000 lx 470. Vsc and brake light staying on with alarm
davem9

Surprise, AZ

#5 Friday Jun 24
Renagade wrote:
No I haven't figured it out yet.

I put new tires on and it got a little better but has not fixed it all the way.

I had a very trusted shop look at it but they said they couldn't get it to do it and there were no error codes.
Next step is to take it to a different lx dealer. Please let me know if you have any luck fixing yours.
Hi Renegrade,
I know this is a old post, but did you ever find out the issue?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexus LX 470 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Toyota recalls thousands of Avalons, Lexus SUVs... (Aug '10) Mar '14 Dodger 5
balloon of suspension of lexus lx470-year 2004 (Jun '12) Jun '12 Emmanuel 1
auto door glass not working properly (Feb '12) Feb '12 adam ant 1
News Lexus '07 LX 470 Limited Edition (Feb '07) Aug '10 chrome 2
News 2008 Lexus LX 570 (Jun '07) Oct '08 kathleen kuhlman 6
News Toyota offers no-interest loans after sales ski... (Oct '08) Oct '08 hmmm 27
06 LX470 radio (Sep '08) Sep '08 Guyboy 1
More from around the web