The North American Car and Truck of t...

The North American Car and Truck of the Year award is still a joke

There are 2 comments on the Jalopnik story from Dec 20, 2011, titled The North American Car and Truck of the Year award is still a joke. In it, Jalopnik reports that:

Back in October I called the North American Car and Truck of the Year award - an annual prize presented at the Detroit Auto Show and determined by a 50-person jury littered with jurors relevant only for being a juror - a joke for the laughingly obscene choice of the Mini Countryman as a nominee for "Truck of the Year ." Last week, the three ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jalopnik.

Liner1

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Dec 21, 2011
It was a joke the other year the Silverado got it
liner

Patchogue, NY

#2 Dec 21, 2011
That wasn't the point of the article, was it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jaguar Land Rover reveals EV concepts, details ... Sep '15 Solarman 1
News Range Rover Evoque Now Made in China (Oct '14) Oct '14 RayH 1
News Luxury pretender Land Rover gears up to fight G... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Reality Man 1
News From 'A to B', Land Rover crosses the Emirates ... (May '13) May '13 Raaz 2
News 2013 Land Rover LR2: Brawn and Beauty (Feb '13) Feb '13 TGIF 1
News Liverpool News: 35,000 people apply for 1,000 j... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Filmon 1
News Hyundai Elantra wins car of year honors (Jan '12) Apr '12 justin 4
More from around the web