Kia's Amanti Has an All-American Feel

Kia's Amanti Has an All-American Feel

There are 16 comments on the NH Broadcaster story from Oct 5, 2007, titled Kia's Amanti Has an All-American Feel. In it, NH Broadcaster reports that:

“This is what a $30,000 Kia feels like”

Thanks to the New York Auto Show, I get to experience the unique pleasure of driving in Manhattan at least once a year. via NH Broadcaster

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NH Broadcaster.

Carman

Owasso, OK

#1 Oct 5, 2007
Korean's are hard core union people, they make the UAW look like pussycats. Why do American's want to support communist companies? While supporting their economy at the same time. It's not as if the Kia is any more affordable than a comparable domestic car. Continuation of imports will lead to more American's out of work and higher taxes to support the loss of U.S. taxpayers.
haten the belv

United States

#2 Oct 6, 2007
globalization? the down fall of america
Tom Jones

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2007
The car is the best for the bucks
Forget the UAW the car business went off shore years ago, Unions ate and slept with the democrats
and the jobs went to Mexico and China
what are you saying Mac?

The unions days are gone why do you think we
have 30 million illegals the unions allowed this

Please just buy a great warranty and value car
Kia is the way to go we own 7
Built Ford Tough

Fort Wayne, IN

#4 Oct 27, 2007
I cannot belive someone would give the Koreans a dime of their money. People just really do not care anymore. It is sad that Americans are putting their own workers out of buisness..Just don't cry when your job is next..
bush

Montmorenci, IN

#5 Oct 27, 2007
Built Ford Tough wrote:
I cannot belive someone would give the Koreans a dime of their money. People just really do not care anymore. It is sad that Americans are putting their own workers out of buisness..Just don't cry when your job is next..
Dont worry true americans are alive & well,thats why i buy only toyota,built in the usa by americans for americans.:]
steve

Newtown, PA

#6 Oct 27, 2007
I would like to see crossfire news, not politics.
Built Ford Tough

Fort Wayne, IN

#7 Oct 27, 2007
bush wrote:
<quoted text>Dont worry true americans are alive & well,thats why i buy only toyota,built in the usa by americans for americans.:]
Yeah whatever. It is ashme you have no idea what you are talking about..
Tom Jones

United States

#8 Oct 28, 2007
Built Ford Tough wrote:
Freind, I use to feel like you
I worked for Ford for years when they had an inferior product. They ripped people off with
a 12,000 mile warranty in those days 70's

Then along came the Hondas and Toyotas
crap cars cheap made but sellable
Then they seen what America wanted and made it better and better and got rid of schlock sales people and had training. Ford took years and years then caught on

Last year I walked a friend into two Ford showrooms to buy a Focus, for my money Americans
make inferior 4 cyls but the best 8 cyl cars.

Not one person got up to talk and say hello
we had to ask them to fill out the paperwork
then tey ripped him off in financing etc
Ford never changes they keep junk for dealers
and this is their problem people want to be treated well when they spend money The Koreans
make an excellent product and the dealers
give great service and do not try and chince you
for every penny
Tom Jones

United States

#9 Oct 28, 2007
bush wrote:
<quoted text>Dont worry true americans are alive & well,thats why i buy only toyota,built in the usa by americans for americans.:]
Absolutely correct
Japan invested billons here while the big # ran to Mexico American or Chicano fords?
Tom Jones

United States

#10 Oct 28, 2007
Just drive a Kia Amanti and a Lincoln Town car
try it and then save 15 grand with better mileage
Tom Jones

United States

#11 Oct 28, 2007
Free Mag online from Tire Rack folks...

http://magazine.windingroad.com/windingroad/2...
Tom Jones

United States

#12 Oct 28, 2007
steve

Newtown, PA

#13 Oct 28, 2007
Question about crossfire windshield washer reservoir tank. When do you know when it is full?
It is located in the right fender.I was adding fluid and notice it leaked out the ground,not all of it but some,is this the overflow or bad reservoir tank.
Tom Jones

United States

#14 Oct 29, 2007
Is a crossfire a Kia? or A Chrysler?
Tom Jones

United States

#15 Oct 29, 2007
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

He never cuts a car any slack for him to write this you know the Amanti is good !
Greg

Manistee, MI

#16 Nov 6, 2007
S. Korea is NOT a communist country!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kia Amanti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Timing (Oct '16) Oct '16 Dakota_don 1
Amanti Front end noise (Feb '06) Sep '15 2004 kia amanti 8
2004 KIA amanti won't start (Feb '15) Feb '15 lilphyzx 1
headlight (Jan '15) Jan '15 Barry Arnold 1
News 2011 Kia Cadenza To Replace Amanti, Meanwhile O... (Jan '10) Nov '13 MiScan M8 8
News Personal Picks - Family sedans (Feb '08) Nov '10 liner 19
News Recall aside, Avalon is old reliable (Aug '10) Aug '10 camry junk 1
More from around the web