Official photos released of Jeep Wran...

Official photos released of Jeep Wrangler, SUV

There are 22 comments on the www.toledoblade.com story from Aug 19, 2010, titled Official photos released of Jeep Wrangler, SUV. In it, www.toledoblade.com reports that:

Chrysler Group LLC released on Thursday its first official images of the "refreshed" 2011 Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited SUVs, both made in Toledo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.toledoblade.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
American tax payer

Royal Oak, MI

#1 Aug 19, 2010
it is the same as the other jeeps, what the hell? we are doomed we will never get our money back from this company.
the man

Newport, MI

#2 Aug 19, 2010
It's not the same, the new Jeeps roof colors will match the body on some and you will like the new interior also witch will be redesign. Someone is speaking to soon without knowing what their talking about.New engines will also be avalible too.
doc1120

Rapid City, SD

#3 Aug 19, 2010
Obviously you don't own a Wrangler. Those of us who do want it to remain as close to it's roots as possible. This does a good job with that. Just look at the interior and you will see that there are many changes in the materials and the look of the dash. It is very different from my 2010 Wrangler Islander. This is the way the iconic Jeep should look. As an American Tax Payer, I am very confident that Chrysler will repay it loan obligations back, it is really the only company that has a record of doing this. GM repaid a part of their obligation with more taxpayer money, talk about that. The Wranglers look great. The money will be repaid.
sick and tired

AOL

#4 Aug 19, 2010
American tax payer wrote:
it is the same as the other jeeps, what the hell? we are doomed we will never get our money back from this company.
choke on your so called money,you cry babies will never change!
the man

Newport, MI

#5 Aug 19, 2010
Go allpar.com and you'll see yourself american tax payer.

Since: Oct 08

Toledo, OH

#6 Aug 19, 2010
A traditional timeless beauty!!!
dodgeman25

Lexington, KY

#7 Aug 19, 2010
looking good,why mess too much with success..
jeeper83

Lambertville, MI

#8 Aug 20, 2010
THE 2011 Wrangler line is workeing ten hours a day three saturday a month if you could be so luckey.
Italian Jeeperoni

Toledo, OH

#9 Aug 20, 2010
American icon? I thought Italy owns it now.
Toledo Jeep

Toledo, OH

#10 Aug 21, 2010
Italian Jeeperoni wrote:
American icon? I thought Italy owns it now.
I love your screen name!!!! They only own 10% so far!!
the man

Newport, MI

#11 Aug 21, 2010
Italian Jeeperoni wrote:
American icon? I thought Italy owns it now.
Looks like they own you.....
Only in a Jeep

Monroe, MI

#12 Aug 21, 2010
Jeep is a American Icon through and through, just read your history and you'll see that No other vehicle in the world has a legacy like Jeep. And they are working very hard to pay back the American Taxpayers every penny owed plus interest. And the 2011 Jeep Wrangler with it's new interior,new engine,and color matched hard tops are an instant success!!
cpop

Southfield, MI

#13 Aug 22, 2010
American tax payers? I'm a freaking American Tax Payer and I WORK FOR CHRYSLER. Chrysler LLC pays taxes also pays taxes. I am sick and tired of people bitching about being paid back for helping Chrysler. Do people think that Chrysler employees or the Corporation do not pay taxes, we pay a shit load of taxes. The way I see the employees and the company have paid America back by earning an income, producing a product to keep the American economy moving forward.
doc1120

Rapid City, SD

#14 Aug 24, 2010
Jeep the American Icon. Chrysler is American and will remain American. The best Fiat can do is get about a 35% stake in Chrysler. The return for Chrysler are platforms (that's dementions to build the car on), the 4 cylinder engines andwhat ever other technology they agreed on. Chrysler does pay taxes and always will. I am also confident, as an American taxpayer, that the loans Chrysler received will be repaid in full. They will do this without smoke and mirrors, in other words, Chrysler won't use federal money to repay federal money. like GM did. Chrysler will rise again.
guess who

Webb City, MO

#15 Aug 24, 2010
doc1120 wrote:
Jeep the American Icon. Chrysler is American and will remain American. The best Fiat can do is get about a 35% stake in Chrysler. The return for Chrysler are platforms (that's dementions to build the car on), the 4 cylinder engines andwhat ever other technology they agreed on. Chrysler does pay taxes and always will. I am also confident, as an American taxpayer, that the loans Chrysler received will be repaid in full. They will do this without smoke and mirrors, in other words, Chrysler won't use federal money to repay federal money. like GM did. Chrysler will rise again.
Dementions??

Don't the other transplants pay taxes, well aside from the tax incentives they are given, that chrysler, GM, and ford all are entitled to also? Where do you get your confidence from? Do you really trust an Italian company to have the best interest of chrysler in mind?
Joe Dirt

United States

#16 Aug 24, 2010
guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
Dementions??
Don't the other transplants pay taxes, well aside from the tax incentives they are given, that chrysler, GM, and ford all are entitled to also? Where do you get your confidence from? Do you really trust an Italian company to have the best interest of chrysler in mind?
Yes 20% best interest now, with potential for 35%'best interest' in the future.
Work is Work

Toledo, OH

#17 Aug 24, 2010
It's sad that Jeep is partialy owned by a foreign business. I'm glad people are still working over there though. I like ford since they didnt ask for bailout cash.
Damage Control

AOL

#18 Aug 24, 2010
Work is Work wrote:
It's sad that Jeep is partialy owned by a foreign business. I'm glad people are still working over there though. I like ford since they didnt ask for bailout cash.
Thank you for getting the first sentence correct and I agree with you on keeping the jobs here. However, on the third, timing is everything. You must remember that Ford was the first to get into trouble when money was available to access and borrow more freely.
This has worked to Ford's advantage and I wish them continued success.
doc1120

Custer, SD

#19 Aug 24, 2010
guess who, Iwould say something to you but I have found that you're to stupid to figure it out.
guess who

Amsterdam, MO

#20 Aug 24, 2010
doc1120 wrote:
guess who, Iwould say something to you but I have found that you're to stupid to figure it out.
OK...LMAO

Dimensions...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeep Wrangler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2007-12 Jeep Wrangler & 2013 Dodge Dart Investi... Jun 24 JSantoli 1
News 'Furious 7', Dodge Brand 'Let's Go For A Little... May '15 fartman1 2
News Jeep Renegade Is 'Male,' While Fiat 500X Will B... (Oct '14) May '15 Hide Your Hamsters 2
News Chrysler to take over supplier-run Toledo Jeep ... (Nov '10) Mar '15 just jeeping 1,625
News Out of their league: 6 vehicles with shocking s... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Solarman 1
News Jeep ponders switch to aluminum for next Wrangl... (Oct '14) Nov '14 Anonymous 2
News US: Jeep Wrangler's switch to aluminum could en... (Oct '14) Oct '14 In The Know 2
More from around the web