Chrysler Group Recognized for Support...

Chrysler Group Recognized for Supporting Employees on Military Duty

There are 2 comments on the WJRT story from Nov 11, 2011, titled Chrysler Group Recognized for Supporting Employees on Military Duty. In it, WJRT reports that:

U.S. Department of Defense agency recognizes Company's longstanding support of employees on active military duty and their families OnA Veteran's Day, the UAW/Chrysler Local 412 Veterans Committee will hold a commemorative ceremony honoring military medical personnel with guest speaker Major General recently presented its employer leadership award ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJRT.

The Truth

Macomb, MI

#1 Nov 12, 2011
There is a guy i used to work with that they tried to FIRE because he was on Military Duty (Hank B.) from Mack 1 Engine Plant, 3 or 4 times they fired him until they were forced to bring him back because he was on military duty each time
Mack ave 1

United States

#2 Nov 12, 2011
I remember that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeep Wrangler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The New Ford Bronco Will Be a Ranger-Based Four... Jan 13 marrtyy 1
Wrangler will not shift into drive. (Mar '13) Jul '16 Jeep Guy 4
News Jeep's small models to soldier on (Jun '16) Jun '16 Jabba 5
News Jeep Trailcat Is the 707-hp Hellcat-Powered Wra... (Mar '16) Mar '16 jeephellcatisago 5
Modifications to 3.8 (Jan '16) Jan '16 Don Bahr 1
News Connie Schultz: Pope Francis goes to Washington (Nov '15) Nov '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News The Snake Returns to Chrysler Group's Conner Av... (Dec '11) Sep '15 We Lost 7
More from around the web