JeepA Introduces New Limited-edition ...

JeepA Introduces New Limited-edition "Altitude" Grand Cherokee, Compass and Patriot Models

There are 2 comments on the WJRT story from Mar 26, 2012, titled JeepA Introduces New Limited-edition "Altitude" Grand Cherokee, Compass and Patriot Models. In it, WJRT reports that:

Following an overwhelmingly positive consumer response to the recently introduced Grand Cherokee concept and related "Name My Ride" contest, the Jeep brand has announced it will produce not just one, but three new limited-edition Jeep vehicles: the Grand Cherokee, Compass and Patriot Altitude models.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJRT.

Ellen

Mendota, IL

#1 Mar 29, 2012
I was wondering when this Mark J. put the name altitude down for the new jeep, Cherokee. I enter this contest too, looking for a different kind of name -went through the paper and saw this word "Altitude". I looked it up in the dictionary and thought what the heck-wrote it down. I was shocked when I saw it was one of the 3 final names. I told people to vote and it won-I couldn't believe it. but this Mark J must have put the name in before me.I am proud though that it was a name I chose.
jeep

Newville, PA

#2 Jul 13, 2014
patriot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeep Compass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Newby (Nov '17) Nov '17 martyay 2
2016 compass muffler heat shield (Aug '17) Aug '17 Holdendodgexcust 1
2011 compass 70th ann. (Dec '16) Dec '16 70thgrind 1
News Gas Guzzlers Take the Spotlight at the Normally... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Sam 2
News Jeep's small models to soldier on (Jun '16) Jun '16 Jabba 5
Jeep compass (Oct '15) Oct '15 ktkheatsfan 1
Gas tank problem (Mar '15) Mar '15 GaryG 1