2005 NPR Isuzu Truck Wiring diagram

Posted in the Isuzu NPR Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Alexis

Ponce, Puerto Rico

#1 Feb 10, 2011
I have a 2005 NPR Diesel Isuzu Truck with electrical problems. Automatic Tranny is stuck on third gear. tranny was already sent for repair and problem continues. The person who repaired the tranny says it is electrical problems. Windows, gauge panel doesn't work as well. I need the wiring electrical diagram to troubleshoot this problem . Thanks.
Derek

Vernon, Canada

#2 Feb 10, 2011
Alexis wrote:
I have a 2005 NPR Diesel Isuzu Truck with electrical problems. Automatic Tranny is stuck on third gear. tranny was already sent for repair and problem continues. The person who repaired the tranny says it is electrical problems. Windows, gauge panel doesn't work as well. I need the wiring electrical diagram to troubleshoot this problem . Thanks.
You may have a problem in your tail lighting circuit as i think that the TCM (transmission control module) gets power from that circuit. I had the same problem with my tranny not getting out of third. I kept blowing a fuse when i would go in reverse in the lighting circuit because i wired in some lights to go on whenever i went in reverse, to much load for that circuit, therefore blowing the fuse. It would also put the transmission into third gear as a safety precaution so if it happened on the highway you would blow your tranny
Alexis

Ponce, Puerto Rico

#3 Feb 11, 2011
Thanks Derek. That is why I need the wiring diagram or service manual for that year model truck. I'll verify the fuses again but first time I checked them, all of them were OK. I'll try again.
richard

Detroit, MI

#4 Mar 17, 2011
i have a 05 npr that has a gas guage problem
when you turn on the key is races up to full and once you turn on the head lights it starts dropping to e sometimes
acm

Houston, TX

#5 Mar 31, 2011
Alexis wrote:
Thanks Derek. That is why I need the wiring diagram or service manual for that year model truck. I'll verify the fuses again but first time I checked them, all of them were OK. I'll try again.
remove your glove box and on the left you will see a small fuse block with a red and blue fuse the red is 10amp and its blown causing your problem, but that fuse controls 8 diffrent circuits like exhaust brake, lights, windows,transmission, and so on your best solution is take it to an isuzu dealer as they are familiar with this and can usually narrow it down in 2 hours
altech85

Kingston, Jamaica

#6 Jul 11, 2011
2005 electronic isuzu elf starts fine but shuts off when u turn on the park lamp and headlights donot work at all helppppppp!
Mike

United States

#7 Jul 21, 2011
Have a 2005 Isuzu NPR that will quit running at stoplights, driving down the road, or whenever. It will start up again after a minute or so and keep running until the next time and that repeats 3 to 4 times a day. I don't know where to start looking, it sounds like intermitent electrical problem but don't know where to start looking or testing. I would also like any information where one could get a good repair manual for it. Please e-mail me at mjbailey88@gmail.com as well in case I loose this.
Joe

Anaheim, CA

#8 Aug 31, 2011
I have a 2005 Isuzu NPR diesel with problems on my stop tail lights, It doesn't go on when I press the brake, I already change the switch next to the brake padel but still doesn't work, Some times I hear a noise behind the wheel and a light comes on from my dash "brake booster" all the fuses are good. Please some one help if you guys had the same problem before. Thanks
tim

Erie, PA

#9 Sep 15, 2011
Alexis wrote:
We have a similar truck withe same issues, did you correct your problem? what did you find ? thanks
Shane

Saint John's, Antigua and Barbuda

#10 Dec 9, 2011
I have a 2001 Diesel Isuzu Elf truck from Japan and the Truck keeps shutting down 5 to 6 times a day and when it sits for a min or so It will start back up and then later down the road it shuts off again. cant find problem. fuel system is ok. not sure where else to look. Please Help.
NoFuseToLose

Australia

#11 Feb 13, 2012
I have an izuzu truck and had an inexperienced TA pull out the first 3 fuses in glovebox possibly damaging one, have replaced but I now have no headlights and cannot appear to solve this problem!!! Please help ASAP! Lively hood at stake!!!
adrian

Victorville, CA

#12 Aug 27, 2012
i have a 1996 isuzu npr w/4 cyl. I have no power going to guage panel but the truck starts but will not shift, ive tried looking for fuses behind the dash between the radio n glove box, but wasn't able to locate any fuses anywhere. Anyone have any other answers or suggestion? I sure would appreciate some help, truck has been down for a week and a half cause of this problem.
Ricky

South Africa

#13 Nov 22, 2012
Alexis wrote:
Did you manage to sort this problem out as I have the identical problem.
sunwar mac

Central District, Hong Kong

#14 Jan 22, 2013
Some time didn't working circuits so that problem
landscaper

Statham, GA

#15 Mar 1, 2013
I have (2) 05 npr's -the fuel gage doen't work on either one. Common problem?
jim

Glen Ellyn, IL

#16 Apr 13, 2013
i have 2005 izzuzu npr 4cyl deisel truck when turn key to off truck keeps running checked egnition not the problem any sugestions
jim

Glen Ellyn, IL

#17 Apr 13, 2013
i have 2005 izzuzu npr deisel truck wont turn off with key checked egnition switch not the problem any sugestoins
derrick

Cranston, RI

#18 Apr 17, 2013
jim wrote:
i have 2005 izzuzu npr deisel truck wont turn off with key checked egnition switch not the problem any sugestoins
open up the dash and right behind the emergency flasher button there is your problem, you should see a wiring harness there grounding out causing the truck not to shut off
mark

Australia

#19 May 14, 2013
Hi I'm looking for a detailed wiring diagram of a 2003 npr, in putting the engine and auto trans in a 2000 model and don't know where to start, any ideas? MarkMonty@Hotmail.com is my email
kachorro

United States

#20 May 16, 2013
Tengo un izuzu npr 2005 tengo el codigo p0087

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Isuzu NPR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beeping when engine turned off Sat grantr1421 1
NPR CAB AND AXLES FOR SALE, good condition. Feb 23 Brandon 3
Isuzu NPR fuel problem (Dec '10) Feb 22 brad 56
2002 Isuzu NPR (Jan '09) Feb 22 wondering 10
Reverse light pressure switch Feb 21 buckwill 2
NPR Diesel Transmission Problem (May '09) Feb 20 Chopper2850 30
05 NPR "Fail-Safe" mode fuel problem--no thrott... (Nov '11) Feb 19 furry100 49
More from around the web