Gadsden supplier says Hyundai moving ...

Gadsden supplier says Hyundai moving Santa Fe production to Georgia, triggers layoffs

There are 12 comments on the WHNT-TV Huntsville story from Mar 2, 2010, titled Gadsden supplier says Hyundai moving Santa Fe production to Georgia, triggers layoffs. In it, WHNT-TV Huntsville reports that:

Hyundai auto supplier Jay Mid-South says the Korean automaker is planning to move production from Montgomery to Georgia, triggering layoffs at the Gadsden company.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT-TV Huntsville.

Chumchucker

Panama City, FL

#1 Mar 4, 2010
They were looking for workers who could read the instructions without using comic books..

Since: Mar 10

Huntsville, AL

#2 Mar 4, 2010
go chuck chum and fall off the boat while you are at it
Chumchucker

Youngstown, FL

#3 Mar 5, 2010
They knew they were in ALABAMA as soon as they saw the BIG RED letter 'A'...! It was a red flag! And a portent of things to come.

Since: Mar 10

Huntsville, AL

#4 Mar 5, 2010
oh so this boils down to you are a gator fan........ I think I am beginning to understand your posts now lmao
william

Montgomery, AL

#5 Mar 8, 2010
Chumchucker wrote:
They were looking for workers who could read the instructions without using comic books..
I notice the report stated nothing about moving to scum bait, aka little cuba flordia.
Duh

Warrior, AL

#6 Apr 19, 2010
Can't trust the WOPS. Honda next to leave Bama, overstocking parts now despite the lies concerning "just in time delivery". I just hope they hurry. Toyota should have opened some eyes.
ata10

Kranj, Slovenia

#7 Sep 25, 2010
Hyundai is also moving production of the 2011 Elantra sedan to Alabama. The all-new Elantra will be released early next year.

Read more here: http://www.hyundai-blog.com/index.php/2010/08...

Best, ata10
Stan and Kyle

Knoxville, TN

#9 Sep 28, 2010
I was born here and love Alabama. Our people can compete with the best in the world. We are glad they are here in Alabama. But we don't need them to be successful. We made money before they came to Alabama, and we will make money long after they are gone.
Yee Haa

Courtland, AL

#10 Oct 1, 2010
se senoir i can make the car..let me bring my cousins they build car too,,,thank you senoir.we buy many tacos when we get paid
vietnam vet

Dubuque, IA

#11 Oct 4, 2010
Chumchucker wrote:
we put a man on the moon dummy what has flordia done stupid other than get thier but kicked saturday and i did not read this in no comic book
snoopy

Columbus, GA

#12 Oct 5, 2010
Now now now

At least TSSG (The scum sucking gators) can count
to 11...... re: Tenn vs LSU for those that don't get it ;-)
lawdog

Montgomery, AL

#13 Oct 6, 2010
Does "everything" have to come back to Alabam football. they are good but with Alabama near last in everything else you have to wonder if that is all they have?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyundai Sonata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hyundai Sonata, Car wont start Aug 4 Kaduku 1
Problems pumping gas (Aug '06) Jul 21 Brekosior 201
Pushed back lf wheel Jul '17 Rjpsonata 1
2011 sonata push button start problem (Sep '11) Jul '17 BobbyB 65
Gas wont go down to the tank it spit back up wh... Jun '17 LouieThaaKidd 1
HELP!! 2005 Sonata won't turn over after hittin... May '17 Quasi123 1
My gas doesn't go down and the gas pump turns off Mar '17 Charles 2
More from around the web