GM Recalls 198K Hummer H3s to Fix Hoo...

GM Recalls 198K Hummer H3s to Fix Hood Problem

There are 3 comments on the CBS News story from May 5, 2010, titled GM Recalls 198K Hummer H3s to Fix Hood Problem. In it, CBS News reports that:

General Motors said Wednesday that it is recalling all Hummer H3s produced since the 2006 model year to fix a portion of the hood that can detach during driving.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Slambo

United States

#1 May 5, 2010
Ah, now that's what I call superb engineering!

So, if the something as simple as the hood can come flying off, what else will fly off of the typical GM product?

It's anybodies guess.
Lawrence Wolf

Owego, NY

#2 May 5, 2010
MOre shitty "cars" from union "labor" thugs..go out of business already!!!!

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

#3 May 6, 2010
Hummers have become the symbol of American excess...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hummer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 12 most embarrassing cars in America (Sep '13) Oct '13 FredericSuisse 2
Hummer h1 (Aug '13) Aug '13 Need Help 1
News Medina County building where LeBron James keeps... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Pemp Doddy 4
News 2 SUVs get stuck under I-76 bridge in Arvada (Sep '12) Jan '13 Rose Leonardo 3
News JOHN BOGERT: The demise of the Hummer, a brand ... (Mar '10) Jul '12 Mr Right 16
News It happens only in China: Hummer H2 modded with... (Feb '12) Feb '12 My opinion 1
News My Trip to the GM Dealership in Torrance, CA (Aug '10) Aug '10 Sam Waterhouse 1