Hummer Recalls: General Motors is Recalling all Hummer H3s to Fix a...

Full story: Fox2Now

General Motors said Wednesday that it is recalling all Hummer H3s produced since the 2006 model year to fix a portion of the hood that can detach during driving.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jun 16, 2010
Duh

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 May 6, 2010
they should trash all of those ugly whatever they are called. Gas guzzling pigs and nothing but problems with them. Good riddens that they are going to stop production of them.
Arnold

Irving, TX

#2 May 6, 2010
I am So Sad, I love the Hummer! I look very sexy and cool behind the wheel! All you little gurly men who cannot afford them ha ha!
Informed

Galloway, OH

#3 May 27, 2010
A message to "Duh". Do a little research on gas milage and you might, no, will, be suprised how many vehicles get the same or worse gas milage. I imagine you drive a vehicle from somewhere other than the United States, such as Korea or Japan, but wait, China will be offering you a "great" choce soon! I love my HUMMER!
hangem

AOL

#4 May 30, 2010
i like to get a hummer tonite.hahahahahahahahahah
Hmmby

Doha, Qatar

#5 Jun 16, 2010
I love my Hummer H3. So sad that GM will stop the production.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hummer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 12 most embarrassing cars in America (Sep '13) Oct '13 FredericSuisse 2
Hummer h1 (Aug '13) Aug '13 Need Help 1
Medina County building where LeBron James keeps... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Pemp Doddy 4
2 SUVs get stuck under I-76 bridge in Arvada (Sep '12) Jan '13 Rose Leonardo 3
JOHN BOGERT: The demise of the Hummer, a brand ... (Mar '10) Jul '12 Mr Right 16
It happens only in China: Hummer H2 modded with... (Feb '12) Feb '12 My opinion 1
My Trip to the GM Dealership in Torrance, CA (Aug '10) Aug '10 Sam Waterhouse 1

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Hummer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••