what goes here on the Carb?

what goes here on the Carb?

Posted in the Honda Shadow Forum


Kansas City, MO

#1 Oct 10, 2008
Hi I have a 85' 700 Shadow and removed the carbs. There is a plastic piece that is shaped like an 'L' and is inbetween the carbs on the top. What should it be hooked up to? Thanks for any help.

United States

#2 Mar 6, 2012
Should have a hose that goes to the air box or its a vent tube that runs to the bottom of the bike not hooked to anything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honda Shadow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Difficult starting 86 VT1100 (Feb '15) Feb '15 apracing31 1
Mobil 1 Synthetic Motorcycle oil Yes or No (Sep '14) Sep '14 Baliandon 1
charging system (Mar '08) Aug '14 Dan 6
News 2010 Honda Shadow RS First Look (Nov '09) Oct '13 Mr Giblets 38
Shadow Aero year issues? (Sep '13) Sep '13 DennyIN 1
750 ace stock exaust (Aug '13) Aug '13 Keith 1
Parts interchange (Jun '13) Jun '13 George 1
More from around the web