Oldest Honda Shadow
tcbbbg

Eugene, OR

#1 Apr 12, 2011
Hey all,

I did this a while back, but would like to have some fun trying it again. I will be doing it on several Shadow forums at the same time. But will post the standings on all of them as I get them in.

What I'd like to find out is ....'who has the oldest Shadow?' Keep in mind that the first shadows (VT750c and VT500c) came out in 1983. So I'm only looking for the lowest last 6 vehicle ID numbers for 1983 Honda Shadows ONLY. And if you know someone with an '83 Shadow, get them in on it too.

The last time I did this (about 9 years ago), I found 2 bikes older than mine. But now more people are online.

Now, there's nothing to win (unless someone wants to donate something or I get a local graphics printer to do up a shirt for this). You mostly just get bragging rights. And we're doing this under the honor system, since it's mostly just for fun.

Alright, I start. My bike is a 1983 VT500c with a last 6 of "002729".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honda Shadow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Difficult starting 86 VT1100 (Feb '15) Feb '15 apracing31 1
Mobil 1 Synthetic Motorcycle oil Yes or No (Sep '14) Sep '14 Baliandon 1
charging system (Mar '08) Aug '14 Dan 6
News 2010 Honda Shadow RS First Look (Nov '09) Oct '13 Mr Giblets 38
Shadow Aero year issues? (Sep '13) Sep '13 DennyIN 1
750 ace stock exaust (Aug '13) Aug '13 Keith 1
Parts interchange (Jun '13) Jun '13 George 1
More from around the web