electrical problem
mario

Parker, CO

#1 Nov 8, 2011
I have an 05 pilot with 60,000 miles, with the original battery. Never had a problem starting the car, the yesterday, no juice at all, completely dead. I jump started let it run for a while and now is starting just fine. What could have caused this?
moe

Portsmouth, VA

#2 Nov 17, 2011
mario wrote:
I have an 05 pilot with 60,000 miles, with the original battery. Never had a problem starting the car, the yesterday, no juice at all, completely dead. I jump started let it run for a while and now is starting just fine. What could have caused this?
Ihad same problem last year and idid samething what you did after that no problem
Sterling VA

Washington, DC

#3 May 14, 2012
moe wrote:
<quoted text> Ihad same problem last year and idid samething what you did after that no problem
I am experiencing a similiar problem at 63K miles. Wouldn't start - had it jumped and drove it straight to the repair shop. They tested the battery and elec system and replaced the battery. Next day it would not start. Jumped again and back to the repair shop. Thought it was a loose battery cable connection after replacing the battery. Tried to start it again at the repair facility - would not start. If they can't figure it out I guess I will need to take it to the dealer and pay their outrageous rates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honda Pilot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
passenger window cracked Dec 11 jsher 2
Fuel line Dec 10 Pauk 1
News Honda Pilot Owners: Problems & Solutions (Feb '06) Nov '17 Tanveer 1,996
Air mix actuator Nov '17 Sprock 1
fluid changes Sep '17 moving 1
2008 Honda Pilot (Apr '17) Jul '17 Alyssa76 2
2017-2018 Pilot Feedback (Jun '17) Jun '17 billflitter 1
More from around the web