Hondas reliable but no fun, survey says

Hondas reliable but no fun, survey says

There are 29 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 28, 2011, titled Hondas reliable but no fun, survey says. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Honda vehicles may be well-made but they aren't nearly as fun to drive, according to a survey by J.D. Power and Associates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JimmyV

Elgin, IL

#21 Sep 14, 2011
somebuckeye wrote:
NSX, RSX, Prelude, CRX, Del Sol, S2000... were fun cars that Honda stopped making. Come to think of it, Toyota stopped making all their fun cars too. Cheap and fun to drive used to be Japan's thing. Now they make old-person cars.
Dat's cuz the car people in Japan are old now!
liner

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Sep 15, 2011
Actually, they want to make cars that will sell the most. Which is pretty much what they've done.
rowdy1

Washington Court House, OH

#23 Sep 15, 2011
JDee wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like the band Night Ranger.
Hey! Night Ranger had one good song. Please forgive me I can't remember the name of it.
Lorre

Virginia Beach, VA

#24 Oct 27, 2011
yeah I said it wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe everything you said except the driving with two hands. It's not genetically possible for you people to do that. Same goes for using turn signals and stopping for red lights and stop signs.
IT IS NOT RACIALLY POSSIBLE!
I'm just on here looking for info on my 2008 CRV and was disturbed to see you attacking someone on here for their name, and then making racial slurs. I think you need to get a life, and leave other people alone. It not only makes you look bad, but it makes all of us look bad because we have to apologize for people like you.
yeah I said it

Blacklick, OH

#25 Oct 28, 2011
Well, Lloorrrree, I don't care what you think. A CRV? Have you always been a lesbian or was it a course requirement for a degree from whatever East Coast nutso university you're attending? Let me guess. You are majoring in Black Behavioral Apologist Studies and have a minor in Dixie-fied White Women's Guilt. Am I wrong?
liner

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Oct 28, 2011
Lorre wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just on here looking for info on my 2008 CRV and was disturbed to see you attacking someone on here for their name, and then making racial slurs. I think you need to get a life, and leave other people alone. It not only makes you look bad, but it makes all of us look bad because we have to apologize for people like you.
Ignore the trolls and they'll go away.
yeah I said it

Blacklick, OH

#27 Oct 28, 2011
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore the trolls and they'll go away.
Says another left-leaning PC pansy-ass PoMo apologist. Sometime, like now, the forum goes away first. Anyway, you're off topic.
Ricky

Harrow, UK

#28 Jun 27, 2012
WHAT ROT. Civics from mark 8 on wards are real razzers, Responsive and Flickable throug the corners. I'm Ex Moto Cross, i should Know!!!!
Yep

Wooster, OH

#29 Jun 27, 2012
Agreed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honda Odyssey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honda Odyssey 6 CD Player Problem (Jan '10) Jan 21 Joe Healey 14
clock on navigation system in my 2001 Honda Ody... Jan 17 Markf 232
Key fob failing to unlock doors Jan 17 Dancin 1
Fuel door problem honda odyssey (Jan '10) Jan 12 James Burl 17
Flashing 'D' light (Jun '06) Jan 10 Mad owner of a Od... 99
2006 honda odyssey battery keeps going out (Mar '09) Jan 7 liner 105
07 odyssey, manual sliding doors won't open (Jun '13) Jan 4 Joe 18
More from around the web