Hondas reliable but no fun, survey says

Hondas reliable but no fun, survey says

There are 29 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 28, 2011, titled Hondas reliable but no fun, survey says. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Honda vehicles may be well-made but they aren't nearly as fun to drive, according to a survey by J.D. Power and Associates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 28, 2011
There's nothing like slapping a coffee can exhaust on a Civic and revving it to kingdom come to keep up with minivans. Makes me want to turn my ball cap backwards and brag about killing Corvettes on the internet.
Howard Beale

Naples, FL

#2 Jul 28, 2011
I hope they fixed their transmission problems...
Night Ranger

Cleveland, OH

#3 Jul 28, 2011
Boring car for boring people.
Well

Zanesville, OH

#4 Jul 28, 2011
Once you drive a Bugatti, all other cars (and some planes) are boring.
JDee

Wilberforce, OH

#5 Jul 28, 2011
Night Ranger wrote:
Boring car for boring people.
Kind of like the band Night Ranger.
2011 Honda Civic owner

Blacklick, OH

#6 Jul 28, 2011
Mine is silver, just like thousands of others on the road. My license plate number is a deliberate jumble of similar looking letters and numbers picked to be difficult to read and remember. But, you'll know it's me when I blow past you at 30 or more mph over the posted speed limit only to disappear into a school of identical looking silver cars simply by slowing down. Safety in numbers!

Honk Honk Beep Beep!

Catch me if you can!

Since: Dec 10

Reynoldsburg, OH

#7 Jul 28, 2011
NSX, RSX, Prelude, CRX, Del Sol, S2000... were fun cars that Honda stopped making. Come to think of it, Toyota stopped making all their fun cars too. Cheap and fun to drive used to be Japan's thing. Now they make old-person cars.
FORMER GM FORD CHRYSLER

Columbus, OH

#8 Jul 28, 2011
I am not having fun either since i bought my Civic.
I miss the Fights i used to get into with the Dealers of the Big 3 over warranty work,and just general getting ripped off.
It was such Fun..... Yippie!!!
DCBuckeye

Brandywine, MD

#9 Jul 28, 2011
When it comes to cars, I'll take reliability over "fun" any day.
liner

Bronx, NY

#10 Jul 28, 2011
DCBuckeye wrote:
When it comes to cars, I'll take reliability over "fun" any day.
I think most agree with this today.
quiteatingsomuch

Deer Park, TX

#11 Jul 28, 2011
I think it's fun when I drive my Honda past the broken down "fun" cars on the side of the road. Think, BMW, Saab etc....
tshaw1

Columbus, OH

#12 Jul 29, 2011
Love to drive my new Honda CR-Z!

“Born here, raised here”

Since: Oct 09

Columbus, Ohio

#13 Jul 30, 2011
I'm really surprised Subaru was so far down on this list. Subaru owners keep their cars forever, because that's pretty much how long they last.
Former Sube Owner

Columbus, OH

#14 Jul 30, 2011
Central Ohioan wrote:
I'm really surprised Subaru was so far down on this list. Subaru owners keep their cars forever, because that's pretty much how long they last.
lots and lots and lots of Subarus are driven by raging left wing liberals.
Ms Sharmika Brookins

Cleveland, OH

#15 Aug 1, 2011
Former Sube Owner wrote:
<quoted text> lots and lots and lots of Subarus are driven by raging left wing liberals.
And they come standard with rainbow flags on the rear bumper too.
yeah I said it

Blacklick, OH

#16 Aug 1, 2011
Ms Sharmika Brookins wrote:
<quoted text>And they come standard with rainbow flags on the rear bumper too.
Based solely on your name I'd guess you're a one-handed, cell-phone talking, chicken leg eating, baby slapping Toyota driver.
Non Butch

Zanesville, OH

#17 Aug 1, 2011
<quoted text>And they come standard with rainbow flags on the rear bumper too.
Would not be caught dead in a Subaru.

Since: Aug 09

Columbus, OH

#18 Aug 1, 2011
I agree. One thing American car companies have on the Japanese is that they know how to design cars with sex appeal.

The Koreans don't even bother to design much. They basically just clone 10 year-old Japanee technology (with some of the same parts even!)
Ms Sharmika Brookins

Cleveland, OH

#19 Aug 1, 2011
yeah I said it wrote:
<quoted text>
Based solely on your name I'd guess you're a one-handed, cell-phone talking, chicken leg eating, baby slapping Toyota driver.
I drive with both hands, love fried chicken and though I'm only 28 I've pumped out 6 babies with 6 different men and I drive a Dodge Caravan all paid for with YOUR tax dollars Chump!
yeah I said it

Blacklick, OH

#20 Aug 1, 2011
<quoted text> I drive with both hands, love fried chicken and though I'm only 28 I've pumped out 6 babies with 6 different men and I drive a Dodge Caravan all paid for with YOUR tax dollars Chump!
I believe everything you said except the driving with two hands. It's not genetically possible for you people to do that. Same goes for using turn signals and stopping for red lights and stop signs.

IT IS NOT RACIALLY POSSIBLE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honda Odyssey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honda Odyessy known a/c defect ( condenser/comp... (Nov '08) 10 hr Claude 121
Maintenance required light on Honda Odyssey 2002 (Oct '08) Jul 20 GregJ 37
resetting radio on odyssey (Oct '06) Jul 10 Christina 100
Honda Odyssey window trouble (Jun '07) Jul 10 Papa 94
Passenger Door won't lock/ unlock (Feb '06) Jul 7 Djewell 29
honda odyssey radio code (Aug '07) Jul 3 J5bossman 261
News 2017 Toyota Sienna, Tested in Depth: Today's Fa... Jul 2 Jeeper 1
More from around the web