V-8 trike is one beauty of a beast

V-8 trike is one beauty of a beast

There are 3 comments on the The Santa Fe New Mexican story from Nov 14, 2007, titled V-8 trike is one beauty of a beast. In it, The Santa Fe New Mexican reports that:

Bolt a 350-cubic-inch V-8 engine onto a 1,400-pound steel frame held up by three wheels, and it looks like something that's unstable at any speed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Santa Fe New Mexican.

Willie Ackerman

Cape Town, South Africa

#1 Jul 2, 2009
Hi Montoya, I am from Cape Town in South Africa and is currently busy building a V 8 trike with a Lexus motor in, I also own a Chev V 8 Lumina and a 1000cc vtr Honda and my wife own a 1000cc Moto guzzi( rebuild ) and I am 55 years of age, and as you say, if your heart is still young why not make use of your toys to enjoy yourself. Enjoy your young life while you can
Greetings
Willie Ackerman
GKiron

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2015
Willie Ackerman wrote:
Hi Montoya, I am from Cape Town in South Africa and is currently busy building a V 8 trike with a Lexus motor in, I also own a Chev V 8 Lumina and a 1000cc vtr Honda and my wife own a 1000cc Moto guzzi( rebuild ) and I am 55 years of age, and as you say, if your heart is still young why not make use of your toys to enjoy yourself. Enjoy your young life while you can
Greetings
Willie Ackerman
Willie. Can U send some photos of V 8 trike I'm interested ?
Bikers sux

Tobyhanna, PA

#3 Aug 30, 2015
You need an image to pleasure yourself to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honda Goldwing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pull behind trailer (Dec '11) Jun 5 Wsfs62003 4
78 gl 1000 May '16 Starliter33 2
News A Review of the Yamaha Royal Star Venture Motor... (Jun '08) Mar '16 Scott 50
Cruise Control (May '12) Nov '15 dribanez 2
News All new Honda Goldwing will get Human Friendly ... (Jul '09) Nov '15 Cestessr 46
Honda Goldwing After Market Electrical Parts (Jan '15) Jan '15 Moto Electrical 1
News Honda builds its 300 millionth motorcycle (Nov '14) Dec '14 SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 9
More from around the web