Honda rules in 'best bikes' survey

Honda rules in 'best bikes' survey

There are 4 comments on the Motoring.co.za story from Feb 2, 2010, titled Honda rules in 'best bikes' survey. In it, Motoring.co.za reports that:

BRITAIN'S FAVOURITE HONDA: The VFR400R was the highest placed Honda in a UK riders' survey with a score of 91 percent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Motoring.co.za.

Mike Mehaffey

Fortson, GA

#1 Feb 10, 2010
Thank You so much for all your help!Case Mo12010-01-0700848ID#T12343
william smith

Hyderabad, India

#2 Feb 24, 2010
this bike company great over in world
Mark Bayer

Kansas City, MO

#3 Mar 26, 2010
Honda is an engineering company first, then a marketing company. If you track their cars, motorcycles, and small engine products, you will find that Honda is always rated among the best in many categories. If not at the top, Honda will be be rated among the best. In the top rated cars, Honda holds roughly half the classifications. With motorcycles, many models are given a high rating. Honda has won so many "firsts" in numerous industries, few would argue that Honda is not a company which is conscious of building and maintaining quality products. Check out some of my sites: www.markbayersmotorcyclenews.9f.com
www.vintagehonds.9f.com
www.markbayersmotorcyclehistory.9f.com
Mark Bayer

Kansas City, MO

#4 Mar 26, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honda Cbr600rr Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
smoking cbr 600 rr (Jun '10) Jun '10 ken box 1
rims and rotors (May '09) May '09 Kare 1
New Tyres (Aug '07) Aug '07 b2lty 1
News Honda CBR600RR - " Bike Magazine's Machine of T... (Jul '07) Jul '07 Sovery Satisfied 1
high miles (Oct '06) Oct '06 jat 1
More from around the web