2002 Accord EX-VTEC 3.0L-6cyl for Sale

2002 Accord EX-VTEC 3.0L-6cyl for Sale

Posted in the Honda Accord Forum

Burlington, Canada

#1 Apr 21, 2012
Too bad I didnít know about you folks sooner. I might have just been able to contribute a helpful opinion or two regarding probably the best car that I have ever owned in my +40 years of driving. Only my MGB comes close but then again I was only 16 at that time. As such, it pains me that I must now find a good home for my 2002 Accord EX-VTEC 3.0L-6 cyl. I can no longer drive it (for personal reasons) so I must now find a new owner that will promise to respect her with the dignity that she deserves. She is loaded with luxury leather options and has 254000 km mostly highway driven. I am hoping to get $4990 but am open to serious offers if you promise to take good care of my baby. I am located in Burlington, Ontario and you can email me through this forum or go to Kijiji for more info.

Since: Jun 12

Fremont, CA

#2 Jun 25, 2012
2007 Honda Accord EX Automatic for sale at very moderate price $3500([email protected] )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honda Accord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1991 Seat Belt light flashes and alarm sounds (Apr '06) Nov 18 dgjones10 54
1993 honda accord.code 8 Nov 5 liner 3
1994 Honda Accord EX ... HELP !!!! (Aug '06) Oct 27 John 124
Accord = Bloody Bowel Movement Oct '15 Gay But Not Proud 1
Accord AC condenser failed because of street de... (Oct '06) Sep '15 Eric 18
News Why Can't Other Plug-In Hybrids Copy Chevy Volt... (Mar '15) Sep '15 Djlock 43
2004 Accord fuel door won't open (Jan '10) Sep '15 theo 17
More from around the web