Bullets still hitting cars across metro Detroit

The Ingham County Sheriff's Office is the latest to say at least five cars suffered damage from bullets as they drove on M-52 near Webberville. Full Story
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Amy's got a gun....hymn
Ted Bundy

Anonymous Proxy

#2 Oct 19, 2012
I can remember when snipers used to get away in Chevy Caprices vehicles. According to this account they are down to a Chevy Cavelier. I don't think you can get an AR in a Smart car without hanging it out the window.
Malik

Germany

#3 Oct 19, 2012
Here we go again. Another white man or men are on the rampage attempting to kill random citizens. The "crazy" is endemic in white society today. Send them to prison so the brothers can party with them.
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#4 Oct 20, 2012
Malik wrote:
Here we go again. Another white man or men are on the rampage attempting to kill random citizens. The "crazy" is endemic in white society today. Send them to prison so the brothers can party with them.
Like the white man that was sniping in D.C. a couple of years ago,right.Get your facts straight sambo before you start flapping those blubber lips.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#5 Oct 20, 2012
People who commit these serial crimes often want to be caught. They have little going for themselves and this moment of fame is it for their lifetime.

Some sheriff or police chief was on last night proclaiming to the shooter how he was going to be caught soon. It's the kind of braggadocio that inspires more criminal activity. I picture the shooter sitting in his room watching and "high fiving" the TV.
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

#6 Oct 20, 2012
Open season on GOP ?
Pete

Livonia, MI

#7 Oct 20, 2012
Sales of those fake bullet hole decals is going through the roof.
An Eye of the City

Detroit, MI

#8 Oct 20, 2012
Maybe some real estate owners in the suburban area
love seeing killings going on in the city of Detroit. It helps middle class detroiters move to rent appartments or buy house in suburban cities.
bite me

Lombard, IL

#9 Oct 21, 2012
Malik wrote:
the brothers do love their man sex.
Leigh

Livonia, MI

#10 Oct 21, 2012
bite me wrote:
<quoted text>
the brothers do love their man sex.
What sets anal sex apart from regular sex?

Regular sex can make your day, but anal sex can make your hole weak.
Linked in

Lincoln, NE

#11 Oct 21, 2012
He shouldn't be too hard to find. He's got a very distinctive neck tattoo!

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121021/M...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatchback Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
By i.g. Burton - ... (Jan '13) Tue Stallion1 4
2011 Chevrolet Aveo LT Sep 14 kim roberts 1
Why Hybrid and Electric Cars Have Lost Their Spark Sep 6 Solarman 1
Why Cars Don't Get 80 Miles Per Gallon: 4 Reasons Sep 2 iluvmyVolt 7
Habersham EMC adds electric vehicles to corpora... Aug 31 Solarman 1
What Car Should You Drive Based on Your College? Aug 30 reality is a crutch 1
Secretive Company Claims Battery Breakthrough Aug 24 Solarman 1

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••