Industry comeback tops auto stories of 2012

Dec 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

President Obama gets inside a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 as he tours Washington's 2012 Auto Show on Jan.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of56
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Benghazi
Your Ex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Despite the GOP's
Best efforts
America's WILL recover from the
Bush fiasco.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Your Ex wrote:
Despite the GOP's
Best efforts
America's WILL recover from the
Bush fiasco.
I agree 100%... President Obama saved the American Auto Industry in spite of the right unpatriotically hoping for failure.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Etchy told Detroit to drop dead.

America told Etchy to get lost.
Your Ex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%... President Obama saved the American Auto Industry in spite of the right unpatriotically hoping for failure.
And what do we have now?
A runaway GOPTEA that won't even heel to its
Masters
Call to return to session.
I'm excited for 2014 and an
End
To this national embarassment of a GOP controlled
"Congress"
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thank God that the man who rescued the American
automobile industry and at the same time American
capitalism is still in the White House.

Can anyone imagine what would have happened with
four more years of the Bush agenda under the new
Bush, Mitt Romney?

America dodged a bullet fired straight at its heart by
the tea party fascists. Obama took away their
guns.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Get his stinky commie ass out of the Fords. He belongs in Gubmint vehicles like GM and Chrysler.

Since: Dec 07

Navasota, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%... President Obama saved the American Auto Industry
in spite of the right unpatriotically hoping for failure.
Funny who the pic shows nobama getting into a Mustang...and Ford didn't take a stimulus....LMAO

Missed that one, didn't you, clown.

Since: Dec 07

Navasota, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gary wrote:
Thank God that the man who rescued the American
automobile industry and at the same time American
capitalism is still in the White House.
Can anyone imagine what would have happened with
four more years of the Bush agenda under the new
Bush, Mitt Romney?
America dodged a bullet fired straight at its heart by
the tea party fascists. Obama took away their
guns.
Hilarious..........Bush gave GM it's first stimulus and demanded they retool and re-organize.

Imagine if the democrats would've listened to Bush's warnings of the coming problems with fannie/freddie.........a stimulous wouldn't have been needed.

Since: Dec 07

Navasota, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Your Ex wrote:
Despite the GOP's
Best efforts
America's WILL recover from the
Bush fiasco.
As long as the demorats
Keep making the same mistakes
that caused the recession
hoping for different outcomes,
we will never recover..
California here we come!!
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious..........Bush gave GM it's first stimulus and demanded they retool and re-organize.
Imagine if the democrats would've listened to Bush's warnings of the coming problems with fannie/freddie.........a stimulous wouldn't have been needed.
Shrub can't even spell GM !!!! He's the guy who told us Iraq had WMD's.

Tell us what happened to the Etchy landslide - tell us what happened to the 300 + electoral votes Etchy was gonna win.

Has Perrywinkle remembered yet what 3 agencies he was gonna eliminate?
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious..........Bush gave GM it's first stimulus and demanded they retool and re-organize.
Imagine if the democrats would've listened to Bush's warnings of the coming problems with fannie/freddie.........a stimulous wouldn't have been needed.
"June 1, 2009.United States government officials suggested that, if they were satisfied with the company's plans to restructure, the U.S. government would take at least a 50% equity stake and reserve the right to name board members. On 31 May 2009 news broke that the U.S. would initially likely become the largest shareholder of the reorganized GM following a bankruptcy filing and re-emergence from bankruptcy. The U.S. government would invest up to $50 billion and own 60% of the new GM and the Canadian government would own 12.5%.

Bush?
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as the demorats
Keep making the same mistakes
that caused the recession
hoping for different outcomes,
we will never recover..
California here we come!!
Same mistakes?

Like letting the gangsters and banksters on Wall Steet
do anything they want?

Like letting the economy lose 700,000 jobs a month?

Like expecting the nation to foot the bill for two
unfinished wars at the same time?

Like letting the stock market lose half it value?

Things like that?

Since: Dec 07

Navasota, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Shrub can't even spell GM !!!! He's the guy who told us Iraq had WMD's.
Tell us what happened to the Etchy landslide - tell us what happened to the 300 + electoral votes Etchy was gonna win.
Has Perrywinkle remembered yet what 3 agencies he was gonna eliminate?
President Bush didn't go to Iraq without congressional approval...including most democrats. LMAO

Romney because the parasites now outnumber the producers..DUH that ain't gonna last forever...

Perry brought in three new industries last week to Texas which will employ a total of two thousand. Thanks for asking. RFLMAO

Since: Dec 07

Navasota, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
"June 1, 2009.United States government officials suggested that, if they were satisfied with the company's plans to restructure, the U.S. government would take at least a 50% equity stake and reserve the right to name board members. On 31 May 2009 news broke that the U.S. would initially likely become the largest shareholder of the reorganized GM following a bankruptcy filing and re-emergence from bankruptcy. The U.S. government would invest up to $50 billion and own 60% of the new GM and the Canadian government would own 12.5%.
Bush?
Of the top bailout recipients, GM is the biggest laggard, the TARP watchdog says in his latest quarterly report to Congress. Bank of America, Citigroup, Chrysler and Chrysler Financial all have paid off their debt and left the TARP program. Even AIG has paid back more than 75% of what it owes taxpayers.

GM, on the other hand, still owes more than half the $50 billion in federal funds it received when the combination of the recession and its costly union contracts drove it into bankruptcy. And its lending arm, GMAC (now Ally Financial), still owes $14.5 billion.

No...nobama
Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0430...
Ralph

Pentwater, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So when is GM going to pay back the billions of dollars they still owe the tax payers?

Since: Dec 07

Navasota, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Same mistakes?
Like letting the gangsters and banksters on Wall Steet
do anything they want?
Like letting the economy lose 700,000 jobs a month?
Like expecting the nation to foot the bill for two
unfinished wars at the same time?
Like letting the stock market lose half it value?
Things like that?
How does a President MAKE the stock market lose half it's value. What a joke of a statement. Congress apporoved the actions in Afghanistan to root out the Taliban that were supporting al queda and other terroists groups...Bush chased them out, it is now a democracy. http://www.goodafghannews.com/

They old answer = "We were fooled by Bush." Now why would be vote for someone that can be fooled by Bush. Won't Putin be able to fool them too. LMAO you re-elected those bozo's!!

Same mistakes....tax and spend more...tax more...spend more..

California cities many are bankrupt..the state is headed in that direction. Run by democrats for the last 45 years. DUH

Sen. Harry Reid falsely claimed that 8 million jobs were lost during the Bush administration. To the contrary, there was a net gain of 1 million jobs under President George W. Bush. It's true that more than 8 million jobs were lost as a result of the recent recession from the job peak to trough but only about half of those were lost under Bush.

The Nevada Democrat also falsely claimed that Bush turned a projected surplus of $7 trillion over 10 years into a $14 trillion debt. The fact is Bush inherited a $5.7 trillion debt, which became a $10.6 trillon debt.

http://factcheck.org/2011/08/reid-wrong-on-bu...

It's really a puzzle how you folks keep letting people run the country who are so easily swayed by Bush and/or Hollywood opinion.

Gullible...really gullible.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
President Bush didn't go to Iraq without congressional approval...including most democrats. LMAO
Romney because the parasites now outnumber the producers..DUH that ain't gonna last forever...
Perry brought in three new industries last week to Texas which will employ a total of two thousand. Thanks for asking. RFLMAO
Right. Bush went to Iraq with congressional approval. No argument about that.

However, He and Cheney & Company had to tell one lie after
another, screw around with intelligence and totally
bullsh*t the Congress of the United States and the American
people to get it.

Yellow cake was a myth and there were no WMD.
Trouble is that the Congress, which relies on the White
house for its intel info, didn't know that.

Why not? because Bush and Cheney didn't tell them.

Since: Dec 07

Navasota, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ralph wrote:
So when is GM going to pay back the billions of dollars they still owe the tax payers?
Shhh, we ain't supposed to discuss that part!
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 27, 2012
 
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhh, we ain't supposed to discuss that part!
Tell the part about 750 Billion START money to multinational investment bankers about to collapse capital markets.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of56
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Buy a New Car


Zipcode:
•••
•••
•••