Increased profit share for UAW is pos...

Increased profit share for UAW is possible

There are 2 comments on the Business story from Dec 9, 2010, titled Increased profit share for UAW is possible. In it, Business reports that:

Copyright A© 2010 Bloomberg L.P. Bloomberg licenses the Beacon Journal Publishing Co, Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business.

jack987

Fredericksburg, VA

#1 Dec 9, 2010
I suppose after having lost as much as the workers did,(wages cut in half, no more pension--replaced with 401k, jobs bank,etc)I guess the workers deserve something if a good profit is made.
mark harmon

Panama City, FL

#2 Dec 11, 2010
jack987 wrote:
I suppose after having lost as much as the workers did,(wages cut in half, no more pension--replaced with 401k, jobs bank,etc)I guess the workers deserve something if a good profit is made.
Not one of the janitors making $28.00 per hour took a pay cut! only the new hires took the reduction in starting pay!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

GMC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ford Sales Up, GM and DCX Down in Sept. (Oct '06) 3 hr wtap1989 3
News GMC Acadia Problems and Repairs (Nov '07) Sep 1 HateAcadia 446
News GMC Yukon and Yukon Denali Problems (Aug '07) Aug 28 Joey v 40
News GMC's sliding roof slides away; Envoy XUV didn'... (Feb '06) Jul '15 Tedesco1215 32
2007 GMC Sierra ball joint failure (Dec '10) Jul '15 Jerome 12
News Chevy S10/GMC S15-Sonoma: Problems & Solutions (Apr '06) Jul '15 billy 515
News 'Mom car' destroys Dodge Challenger Hellcat on ... (Feb '15) Jul '15 Fart 4
More from around the web