Thor Motor Coach Introduces 2014 Tuscany Motorhomes

There are 2 comments on the Vogel Talks RVing story from Aug 4, 2013, titled Thor Motor Coach Introduces 2014 Tuscany Motorhomes. In it, Vogel Talks RVing reports that:

Fresh front and rear caps, along with new exterior paint packages, highlight the overall value provided throughout the entire line-up, according to a news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vogel Talks RVing.

2014 Motorhomes

Hartland, WI

#1 Aug 26, 2013
Shopped a lot of new motorhomes this summer in and around the Sarasota Florida area. My wife I and found the Tuscany to be the most appealing. We would love to here from anyone who already owns one the the new 2014 motorhomes ( http://TsucanyRV.com ). Thanks, Walter D.
2014 Motorhomes

Hartland, WI

#2 Aug 26, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Four Winds Chateau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thor Motor Coach Ranks No. 1 in Motorhome Sales (Mar '12) Jan '15 jstrong196 4
norcold refrig (Aug '14) Aug '14 terry 1
News Thor Motor Coach Introduces Innovative Kitchen ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Big-Kitchen-Motor... 1
Four Winds Chateau Questions (Aug '11) Aug '11 Michael Causey 1
2008 F-31 Ford V10 vs Chevy V* (Apr '08) Apr '08 Paul 1
More from around the web