Ford Give out Profit Sharing Bonus to...

Ford Give out Profit Sharing Bonus to UAW employee only

Posted in the Ford Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Steve

Farmington, MI

#1 Jan 28, 2010
What in the hell happened to the One Team, One Ford.

Salary employee gets F... in the A.. over and over again by upper management.

This must stop. Salary employees at Ford are not consider as part of the One Team, One Ford.

Salary employees at Ford has been loosing many benefits and it's time for them to stand up against upper managements.

Voice your oppinion you stupid Frod salary employees.
randy

AOL

#2 Jan 28, 2010
why don' they put that profit shareing toward there 34 billion debt?
Dave

Willis, MI

#4 Mar 8, 2010
Steve wrote:
This must stop. Salary employees at Ford are not consider as part of the One Team, One Ford.
Salary employees at Ford has been loosing many benefits and it's time for them to stand up against upper managements.
Salary has no leg to stand on. You took the job knowing you had no union so live with it. Hourly would have been getting screwed long ago but we have a union behind us. I can remember in the 90's there were 3 foreman on our line of 16 people. I think the Salary folks sucked the well dry and it's time they get theirs. There is no Salary person worth 120.00 per year who has not a thing to do with building the product. Riding a scooter all day is why there is no money for you.
Jim

AOL

#5 Mar 9, 2010
Salary gets over 3% pay raises. Union gets a $280 check after taxes.
Which is better?
alan

Lottie, LA

#6 Aug 19, 2010
randy wrote:
why don' they put that profit shareing toward there 34 billion debt?
because they have to please the uaw who controls everything in the auto industry.the uaw gets put ahead of stock holders.the uaw gets what it wants thanks to their lobbying of obama and others.the uaw has gotten way to powerful and needs to be brought down to normality.obama didnt save the auto industry for their good but did it to save the uaw.screw this overpaid bunch.they are getting like the mafia used to be.
Don

White Lake, MI

#7 Oct 3, 2010
Steve wrote:
The same thing that happened to "don't take it, don't make it, don't pass it on." Just send it through and let the next guy deal with it, because some salary prick is trying to impress his boss. It's just talk, Steve. Get used to it.
Jennifer

Monroe, MI

#8 Oct 19, 2010
alan wrote:
<quoted text>because they have to please the uaw who controls everything in the auto industry.the uaw gets put ahead of stock holders.the uaw gets what it wants thanks to their lobbying of obama and others.the uaw has gotten way to powerful and needs to be brought down to normality.obama didnt save the auto industry for their good but did it to save the uaw.screw this overpaid bunch.they are getting like the mafia used to be.
Last time I checked it was the hourly workers putting their health and life on the line everyday to make cars so the shareholders can sit back and earn money..we are the ones who are crippled by time we get our thirty years in...I had to learn to walk again at age 27 because of my hourly job at Ford, 3 friends working in one area all had aneurysms within a year of each other, used to be the average retiree only lived 18 months...UAW members earned every penny of that profit sharing...we give our time, our health, and sometimes our lives to this company..what have you done to earn any of it?
Boo Hoo Hoo

Willis, MI

#9 Dec 17, 2010
I agree with the man who said Salary people knew of their screwing when they signed up. Tere are skilled trades supervisors at my plant that know absoluting nothing about fixing presses or lines or electrical, and they are pulling down 130.000 salary. What a wast of money. They could have two hourly people doing that job for the same money. Hourly people deserve the profit sharing. There bodies ache every morning from bending down under seats and dashboards. We suffer breathing plastic and welding fumes all day. Supervisors hide out in their airconditioned offices and pretend they do not realize it is 105 degrees in the plant. As far as i see it. This profirt sharing bonus is a very small token of the company to say thanks for busting our ass all year. So to the Salary cry baby I say screw you! You are over paid as it is. You should have saved your money all year long then you would have had you a profit sharing check too.
Ray

AOL

#10 Jan 13, 2011
Well hows that obama vote going for you
cheechin578

Milford, OH

#11 Jan 13, 2011
Ive been a FORD UAW Employee for 15 years. I havent had a raise in 6 years. Ive lost my Cost Of Living Allowance, Christmas bonus, paid holidays, and negotiated pay increases to make a leaner more viable company. My Health care Co-pays have quadrupled. We made consessions while the other "big two" took yours (and my) tax dollars. I watched The Obama Administration destroy perfectly good cars during the Clunkers program so we (taxpayers) could sell more Camrys and send our taxdollars to Asia.
Ford management saw the declining market share coming and adjusted production accordingly. The UAW membership made many mid contract consessions instead of begging for fedral "loans".
I bring home 66% what I did 6 years ago. I dont care what you do, or how much you make, if you lose 33% of your income when the price of everything goes up, you notice it.
We earned this bonus. We've made our sacrifices and not only should we get this profit sharing check, we should also be compensated for the money we gave up.
All you haters who wish your employer paid you a fair wage are just envious.
WE EARNED THIS AND THEN SOME.
cheechin578

Milford, OH

#12 Jan 13, 2011
Also, I didnt vote for that idiot who's loitering in the White House when he's not on vacation with the gang in Hawaii. This country needs to wake up and elect somebody who will take control of the economy, immigration disaster, and bring good jobs back to this country.

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT IN 2012!

Lets take this country back and pay all working LEGAL AMERICANS a profit sharing check every year. Tax all imports, Drill in America, deport all illegals, and quit writing checks to all these deadbeats and single moms with 4 kids and no job. I paid for everything my family has.
NO MORE HANDOUTS!
Workfare, not welfare. Fail a drug test, lose your free check. You can only draw Welfare for 2 years and then you are done. We (taxpayers) didnt get you pregnant and I'm sick of paying for your kids food, health care, education, diapers, cell phones, college, cable tv, rent, utilities,etc... Pay for your own crap. I do.

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!
cheechin578

Milford, OH

#13 Jan 13, 2011
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!
BILL O'RILEY FOR V.P.
God Bless the Tea Party!
PROTECT OUR BORDER!
Deport!
Deport!
Cut welfare and unemployment!
Tax all imports 25%.
Death Penalty!
Legalize and tax pot!
Deport!
Pledge of Alligence in Schools!
Merry Christmas instead of "happy holidays".

SPEAK ENGLISH OR LEAVE!
rewarded

AOL

#14 Jan 14, 2011
As a ford employee we get a bonus we deserve, chrysler and Gm gets nothing! HA! HA! HA!
becky

Laingsburg, MI

#15 Jan 15, 2011
rewarded wrote:
As a ford employee we get a bonus we deserve, chrysler and Gm gets nothing! HA! HA! HA!
Actually GM employees are getting profit sharing checks. Your post makes you sound like you're about 4 years old. Grow up.
UawB

Redford, MI

#16 Jan 21, 2011
alan wrote:
<quoted text>because they have to please the uaw who controls everything in the auto industry.the uaw gets put ahead of stock holders.the uaw gets what it wants thanks to their lobbying of obama and others.the uaw has gotten way to powerful and needs to be brought down to normality.obama didnt save the auto industry for their good but did it to save the uaw.screw this overpaid bunch.they are getting like the mafia used to be.
ooh stop hating....it is what it is.....Ford didnt take any bailout money remember? we gave up other things...and we deserve every dime that do to us....We are hard and proud workers...we work to make quality and safe cars.....

point blank...
UawB

Redford, MI

#17 Jan 21, 2011
cheechin578 wrote:
Also, I didnt vote for that idiot who's loitering in the White House when he's not on vacation with the gang in Hawaii. This country needs to wake up and elect somebody who will take control of the economy, immigration disaster, and bring good jobs back to this country.
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT IN 2012!
Lets take this country back and pay all working LEGAL AMERICANS a profit sharing check every year. Tax all imports, Drill in America, deport all illegals, and quit writing checks to all these deadbeats and single moms with 4 kids and no job. I paid for everything my family has.
NO MORE HANDOUTS!
Workfare, not welfare. Fail a drug test, lose your free check. You can only draw Welfare for 2 years and then you are done. We (taxpayers) didnt get you pregnant and I'm sick of paying for your kids food, health care, education, diapers, cell phones, college, cable tv, rent, utilities,etc... Pay for your own crap. I do.
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!
i do agree........lol
UawB

Redford, MI

#18 Jan 21, 2011
does anyone know the formula to the profit sharing check for Ford???? I heard it was 1500 bucks for every 10,000 dollars thats was made????

let me know....????? cant wait...lol
brad

Farmington, MI

#19 Jan 28, 2011
amen cheechin. i am also a uaw worker and i would say that we have given up more, percentage wise, than most. we have given up on average between 10,000 and 15,000 per year in give backs. between our 3% annual raises to cost of living to christmas bonus among others. people see that we are getting profit sharing but dont realize that it wont be half of what we have given up. we realized this company and industry was in trouble and we reacted and helped out. for our own good and the good of our union brothers and sisters. people that arent union dont get that and they are jealous. people love to bring you down when you are up. unbelievable.
Berk

Farmington, MI

#20 Jan 28, 2011
UawB wrote:
does anyone know the formula to the profit sharing check for Ford???? I heard it was 1500 bucks for every 10,000 dollars thats was made????
let me know....????? cant wait...lol
Check the contract.....
Steve

Farmington, MI

#21 Jan 31, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ford vs chevy poll (Oct '09) Jul 12 Bowhunter1302 6
News Feds Urged to Act on Ford Spark Plug Blow-Outs (Jan '06) Jul 4 Russell A Martinez 1,367
News How awesome is Acura's hybrid NSX? Try 0 to 60 ... Jun '17 No Sales 1
News You Don't Have to Wait for Tesla to Get Your El... May '17 Solarman 1
News Why Can't Other Plug-In Hybrids Copy Chevy Volt... (Mar '15) Apr '17 wxxyz 44
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Dec '07) Apr '17 Cmizzoni 14
News This Is Apparently What Happened To That Ford F... Mar '17 commenters 1
More from around the web