Best pickups under $30,000

Best pickups under $30,000

There are 3 comments on the Boston.com story from Aug 26, 2013, titled Best pickups under $30,000. In it, Boston.com reports that:

Car sales have been on an upswing lately, with pickup trucks helping to pull sales forward.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

GMCman

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Aug 26, 2013
How can you show a Ford Raptor Photo,.....Base price for a Raptor is $44,000+........It is supposed to be for trucks under $30,000.......

“11 second Viper Truck......”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2 Aug 27, 2013
Looks rigged to me.
Godlust

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 15, 2013
American Muscle wrote:
Looks rigged to me.
The only truck worth anything.....it has proven its style, power and muscle time and time again. It makes all the other trucks look like toys.....Anyboby that has ever owned a domestic 1/2 ton knows what the answer because in order to tow over 6k they need to spend 60k to 70k to pull more weight....LOL!!! The truck that changed it all..FIRST TRUCK WITH (31k off the lot)Dont try that in Detroit!! "surround air bags, 10.5" ring gear, 4:30 rearend, 6 speed tranny with 6 towing gears- 4 for engine braking, 13.7" disc brakes with double pistons, 18" standard wheels, racing desined engine with 4:2:1 exhaust,vvT, 401FT torque, 381hp(501hp and 550ft of torque with turbo charger). In order for a domestic owner to match that they need to upgrade tp a 3500....thats a high price to pay!!!!! Diesels at that..loud, stinky, overpriced, underpowered,$$$$$$$$ to fix and fill up....its a joke, not a smart move!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ford is building cars without steering wheels, ... Aug 22 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News Feds Urged to Act on Ford Spark Plug Blow-Outs (Jan '06) Aug 16 zanthornton 1,360
2000 Ford Taurus low idle probblem. (Feb '09) Jul '16 ighoss1 11
News Martinrea at impasse with UAW over cuts (Apr '09) Jul '16 shockwave 24
News Toyota Tacoma compact pickup selling like a ful... (Sep '12) Jul '16 Pissed 12
News Ford F-150 and Chevy Corvette Among Longest Pro... Jul '16 ubetsha 1
How Do I Remove the Rear Axle Bearing on a Ford... Jun '16 Andybaby 1
More from around the web