1994 Tauras Sho electrial problems

1994 Tauras Sho electrial problems

Posted in the Ford Taurus SHO Forum

Janice

Atascadero, CA

#1 Apr 27, 2009
I am having a recurring problem. The idiot lights will come on and then go off when I am driving, also the enviromental unit and the clock will go off and then back on, if I have my stereo on it will do the same or just not come back on. It use to act like it was going to died, but now it revs up while it is doing this sometimes or not. I did take to the dealership and they did find that alot of the grounds were lose or corroded and they fix those, it went back twice for the same problem. I have have the wiper switch, starter, alt., ignition and module replaced, they did need to be done. No one seems to know what I need to have done next. Can someone give me some suggestion, please?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ford Taurus SHO Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lower idler pulley for a1994 taurus sho part n... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Larry 1
Generation 3 used motor (Oct '16) Oct '16 Wolf3434 1
'89 SHO shifter malfunction (Jun '16) Jul '16 Jnewk1976 2
new Taurus SHO (Dec '15) Dec '15 WHITE 11 1
1997 sho (Mar '15) Mar '15 dboles 1
2010 ford taurus sho will not start (Feb '15) Feb '15 robert 1
News Ford To Enter EcoBoost-Powered Race Car In 24 H... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Paradigm 2
More from around the web