Obama to champion 'better bargain' fo...

Obama to champion 'better bargain' for middle class

There are 3 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from Sep 20, 2013, titled Obama to champion 'better bargain' for middle class. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

President Barack Obama was headed to Kansas City Friday to trumpet what his administration sees as a bounced-back economy — touring the Ford Motor Co.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

Truth

Bloomington, IN

#1 Sep 22, 2013
You believe anything this traitor says, you've been taken for a ride.

He's a chameleon and a first class butt kisser.

Look at the substance of his speeches and look at what he and his have DONE. There are news sites aplenty besides the stuff you see on t.v.
Truth

Bloomington, IN

#2 Sep 22, 2013
Nice. Now the two babies, Obama and Reid are going to play the 'if I don't get my way, I'm going to throw a fit.' And throw a fit they will. "Ain't goin to happen. " Obama twists the argument out of shape. Reid does his best old foggie version of
'This is chaos and anarchy!'

Believe me, that is what MANY of us would like to say to YOU : AINT'S GONNA HAPPEN, BUDDY.

So, is the King going to behead us for our defiance? He certainly is defiant!
Truth

Bloomington, IN

#3 Sep 23, 2013
Oh yeah. He did his rah, rah thing. BUT what did he really SAY? Basically he said in order for work to be done it had to be nationalized. " If (fill in the blank) is going to happen, government has to get involved." Right. Just how would THAT be I wonder? So, all you hard workers who make America roll out there. Can you do your work without the government? Did you before?

Before you cheer the great leader, THINK about what he said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ford F-150 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
f150 drivetrain vibration (Apr '08) Aug 13 vicker 66
News Feds Urged to Act on Ford Spark Plug Blow-Outs (Jan '06) Jul 30 Unna smith 1,368
97 F150 4.6l intermittent rough idle (Dec '07) Jul 23 rambler12345 20
blown pcm fuse on 98 f150 with 4.2 (Aug '07) Jul '17 ll wires with solder 20
2009 f150 crew keyless entry code (Feb '11) Jun '17 BSteele 3
News You Don't Have to Wait for Tesla to Get Your El... May '17 Solarman 1
Theft light flashing crank no start Apr '17 Momo 1
More from around the web