ford explorer keypad code location
jeri

Lake Dallas, TX

#102 Dec 8, 2007
is there a way to change the five digit door code on my 2002 ford f150?
lariatboi97

Apopka, FL

#103 Jan 6, 2008
does anyone know where to locate the factory keypad code for a 2004 lariat f 150?
wanda beville

Kalamazoo, MI

#104 Jan 11, 2008
where can i find the factory code for the keyless pad on the 2000 ford expedition?
rudy

Virginia Beach, VA

#105 Jan 19, 2008
need to know were the key pad code is on my 2000 expedition can ne one tell me? thanks
Clay

Auburn, AL

#106 Jan 19, 2008
Does anyone know where the factory door key code location and how to set my new personal code
Clay

Auburn, AL

#107 Jan 19, 2008
on a ford Expedition 99 model
Ben

Pasadena, CA

#108 Jan 20, 2008
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! The five digit code for a 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac is in fact where these posts say it is! It is very easy to gently pry loose the defogger vent on top of the front dash using a butter knife. Gently... there is no reason to break any of the clips. Once totally removed, look from the outside in on the passenger side for the white box. You'll barely see a sticker with an arrow pointing to the left side (passenger side). To the right is the five digit code. You can barely make it out due to the angle that you have to look, but it's there! Thank you for saving me the time and money!!!
HUGH

Spartanburg, SC

#109 Jan 22, 2008
can someone tell me where to find the code for my 1995 eddie bauer
HUGH

Spartanburg, SC

#110 Jan 22, 2008
I need to find the location for the key-pad code on a 1995 Eddie Bauer my email address is [email protected]

Thanks
andrew

Loveland, OH

#111 Jan 24, 2008
okw here is the 97 ford exploer xlt keypad factory code at is it where the jack is liek behind it in that cubby hole?
andrew

Loveland, OH

#112 Jan 24, 2008
my email is [email protected]
MATT BAIULEY

Lexington, KY

#113 Jan 25, 2008
CAN I GET THE KEY CODE FROM ANYWHERE OTHER THAN IN THE VEHICLE??? KEYS ARE LOCKED IN!!!
Keypad Code

Newark, NJ

#114 Jan 28, 2008
I just bought the 2005 Explorer Limited. Does anyone know where the manufacturers code is for this year?
Thanks!
Al Farrow

Columbia, MO

#115 Jan 29, 2008
Michael Morgan wrote:
Does anyone know where the key pad code for a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport 2DR is located?
Thanks
Mike
I have the same vehicle and I also need to find the code. Have you had any luck finding it?
Byron

Shawnee, KS

#116 Feb 18, 2008
I perchasted a 2006 ford Explorer Xlt and trying to loacate the computer moduel so i can my key pad code
JtotheG

Jeffersonville, IN

#117 Feb 23, 2008
Daryl wrote:
I have a 2004 Ford Explorer XLT and I just found my security code after I did a search and found this forum. The Bosch computer module was behind the lower plastic panel on the passenger side rear panel right below the seat belt height adjuster. No tools were needed and it took me all of 5 minutes. Thanks very much to the people that contribute to this forum....Cheers
You were exactly right. thank you so much. I am glad that i did not take the airbag out.
Tina

Ellettsville, IN

#118 Feb 26, 2008
I need to find out where the keypad code is located in my ford explorer 1995 Eddie Bauer. Can anyone help? My email is [email protected]
mammagirl

Milton, FL

#119 Mar 14, 2008
ok go to the back of your car and look in the jack holding area... then have a light ready.... closest to the front is a little gray box pull aside the siding of the cargo area and it is on the outside of the gray box! hope that helps
NewF150Ownner wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the same problem as well...please let me know if you know where to find that code. Thanks.
werelight

Chatsworth, GA

#120 Mar 16, 2008
i have a 2002 explorer xlt and the door continually click and a funny thing, when i press the factory code in the door pad , locks unlock but the alarm goes off when i open the door, also the remote wont program.
Tina

Willow Grove, PA

#121 Mar 18, 2008
Does anyone know where you can find the keycode to a 1993 subaru legacy L. Lost keys and it was never recorded when vehicle purchased. Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ford Explorer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flashing overdrive light (Apr '16) Thu Blazingdatwax 2
Oem hitch. May 15 Sean 2
Windstar 2000 May 8 Paul barber 2
Ford Explorer Problem Starting (Nov '06) May 2 Johnny 161
Loud humming noise comin from engine????? (Mar '07) May 1 Runt 35
98 ford explorer alarm malfunction? (Mar '07) Apr 30 Fors 5
Ford Explorer O/D Light, Slipping Transmission (Feb '10) Apr 29 Stan spink 806
More from around the web