ford explorer keypad code location
Alex

United States

#406 May 27, 2012
gael wrote:
Would anyone have any information regarding the location of the keypad code number for the keyless entry for a 2002 Explorer?
Go to this link. It explains it.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Keyless_Entry_Keypa...
Hope it helps.
mark

Grand Rapids, MI

#407 Jun 6, 2012
does any one know were to find the key code for a 2000 ford explorer
Lori

Dry Ridge, KY

#408 Jun 15, 2012
2004 Ford Explorer XLT keyless entry factory code

Located on passenger side, rear seat (not 3rd row), under the plastic cover for the shoulder seat belt.

Gently pry off the top piece and then the bottom piece of plastic by the seatbelt.(just enough to see in)

The code is a large black 5 digit code on a white sticker.
Dan v

United States

#409 Jul 21, 2012
ALLAN C wrote:
WHERE CAN I FIND THE DOOR CODE ON MY 2000 FORD EXPLORER JUST BOUGHT IT AND LOCKED MYSELF OUT....LOL
It's behind the jack cover on the white plastic module pull on the plastic panel and you will see a 5 didget number that is it
perry6

United States

#410 Jul 27, 2012
looking for door lock code on a 2001 ford explorer
Zaffar

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#411 Aug 1, 2012
I have ford Explorer 2008 model EB. I have lost the 5 digit access corde how can I locate the access code.
808keo

Honolulu, HI

#412 Aug 6, 2012
Does any know where to find the keyless entry code on a 2007 ford explorer?
zaffar Iqbal

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#413 Aug 11, 2012
I have 2008 Ford Explorer EB and I cant find the access code. Can some one tell me as to how I can find the code for this model . I can not locate the computer box on th right side of rear passenger seat seatbelt for the middle row which is said to be behind the plastic side on the right wall.
zaffar Iqbal

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#414 Aug 16, 2012
I have 2008 Ford Explorer EB. Can anyone help me in finding the code from the vehical. I find locating the code upto model 2007. These dont help me.
Thanks
Niki T
#415 Aug 17, 2012
I have a 2002 Ford exploerer sport 2 door and I don't know the key pad code how do I find it? If you know could you email me at [email protected] THANKS
Dolph

Hewitt, NJ

#416 Aug 22, 2012
1997 ford explorer xlt wrote:
Driver door will not open with key and door behind driver door will not open what's wrong with it
did you ever find out anything? I was having the same prob;em with my passenger front and door behind driver also.
Bill

Denver, CO

#417 Sep 8, 2012
Steve wrote:
2002 Explorer....Try reading posts: http://www.topix.com/forum/autos/ford-explore...
Not sure if the Explorer is the same as the Explorer sport Trac, but I found mine behind the passenger side air bag up front..
Just snap off the cover on the top portion of the dash. Once you do that you need to get in somewhere that the glare wont hinder the search.. With a bright flash light of shop light look into the opening, where you will see a cream colored box the number will be there.. Takes a little angle or even a mirror, but it is there.
Hope this helps...
Donna

Sanger, CA

#418 Sep 9, 2012
Where is the keyless code for a 2007 Explorer SporTrac? We bought it used and no one knows the code.
Jack Larue

Muscatine, IA

#419 Oct 3, 2012
butch wrote:
i just got a 2002 explorer sport trac, dont have the factory code, where can i find the keyless entry code numbers on my explorer sport trac. thank you very much for your [email protected]
Mine was found on a sticker near the seat belt assembly under the panel just behind the passenger seat
Dee

Shelbyville, IN

#420 Oct 4, 2012
Where is the computer module on Ford Explorer 2012?
Dee

Shelbyville, IN

#421 Oct 4, 2012
I really need the factory code for remote entry to a 2012 Explorer.
Dee

Shelbyville, IN

#422 Oct 4, 2012
Sorry I mean 2010 Ford Explorer. Sorry.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#423 Oct 7, 2012
Where can I find door pad code on my 2006 f350
bbmex3

Wichita, KS

#424 Oct 26, 2012
danielle wrote:
i just bought a used 2002 ford explorer eddie bauer edt. 4dr and i cant find this door code anywhere! can someone help me out?
Did you find it. I have the same and looked all over.
monica

AOL

#425 Nov 7, 2012
I have had my 1996 ford explorer xlt for a few years. I have noticed that others have wanted to find their keyless code for varies year ford explorers. How about one for mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ford Explorer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flashing overdrive light (Apr '16) Thu Blazingdatwax 2
Oem hitch. May 15 Sean 2
Windstar 2000 May 8 Paul barber 2
Ford Explorer Problem Starting (Nov '06) May 2 Johnny 161
Loud humming noise comin from engine????? (Mar '07) May 1 Runt 35
98 ford explorer alarm malfunction? (Mar '07) Apr 30 Fors 5
Ford Explorer O/D Light, Slipping Transmission (Feb '10) Apr 29 Stan spink 806
More from around the web