Kim Ballis

Las Vegas, NV

#21 Jan 21, 2007
Might anyone know where the factory keyless entry code is located on a 2003 ford f150 XLT ?
leo hilliard Ireland

Luxembourg

#22 Jan 22, 2007
Scott your the man.Thanks from a paddy over in Ireland.cheers Leo
Scott R wrote:
<quoted text>
To reprogram the transmitters
yourself, place the key in the
ignition and turn from OFF to ON
eight times in rapid succession
(within 10 seconds) ending in ON. After doors lock/unlock, press any
control on all transmitters (up to four). When completed, turn the
ignition to OFF. The doors will lock/unlock one last time to confirm
completion of program mode.
All transmitters must be programmed at the same time.
Steve

Knoxville, TN

#23 Jan 27, 2007
LaJuan wrote:
Is there a way to add my own code to the keyless entry of a 2000 XLT 4x4 Explorer? I have the factory code and want to add my own code. Can somebody please email at: hlw12775@yahoo.com
Thanks,
LaJuan
Yes. Just follow the steps that are in your reply above. You can add, and delete your own personal code, but you must enter the "Master Code" first. Its a good idea to use a personal code because it can be changed for any reason, but the master code cannot be changed.
FORD GUY

United States

#24 Jan 28, 2007
joe wrote:
Would anyone have any information regarding the location of the keypad code number for the keyless entry for a 1997 Explorer?
\

As stated below, it is in the panel where your jack is stored over the driver side rear tire. It is located on the white box just towards the front of the vehicle in this compartment. Use a flashlight to read the 5 digit code located on the right side of the box. Yicub4ucme
Tone chicago IL

Chicago, IL

#25 Jan 31, 2007
Hey where can i find the code for a 2002 Ford Explorer XLT..dealership didn't have it and don't want to get charged by Ford dealer...
tonekeys@comcast.net
thanks
brian

London, Canada

#26 Feb 2, 2007
i have a 98 explorer xlt was just wondering were keyless might be
karen

United States

#27 Feb 4, 2007
i need the location of the keypad code for a 1996 explore. any body know where to find it?
tammy

Astoria, NY

#28 Feb 15, 2007
I need to find out where the keypad code is located in my ford explorer 1995 Eddie Bauer. Can anyone help? email me if u can tcameau@gmail.com
Jerry

United States

#29 Feb 17, 2007
I too am looking for the location of the factory keypad codes. I have a 2001 2 door explorer sport. I have looked in the jack compartment and they are not there on the 2 door sport models. Any help would be appreciated.
Caleb

Birmingham, AL

#30 Feb 18, 2007
I am trying to figure out the keyless entry number
to my new used 2000 explorer xlt
g bonney

Webster, NY

#31 Feb 19, 2007
joe wrote:
Would anyone have any information regarding the location of the keypad code number for the keyless entry for a 1997 Explorer?
Should be in the far left corner underneath the pop out section where you fill your rear window fluid.
David Mc Rae

El Paso, TX

#32 Feb 28, 2007
I'm looking for the code in a 2004 Ford Focus.
Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
noby

Wayne, NJ

#33 Mar 1, 2007
For anyone looking for the comp. module on a 2002 explorer sport, i found it this morning, with the help of poster on this forum under the front vent right hand side, as directed on this site i removed the vent, went on the outside of the truck, looked through the windsheild with a flashlight and there it was.
Steve

AOL

#34 Mar 5, 2007
Does anyone know where the key pad code for a 1999 Ford Explorer Sport is located?
Hiram Rivera jr

Elizabeth, NJ

#35 Mar 11, 2007
Keypad wrote:
There is another guy who has the location on a word document and good pictures that sells it for 10.00
his ebay id is: ssshr
i have an ford explorer 2002 4 door can you tell me where i can find and send me some pictures
Jennifer Parker

Rex, GA

#36 Mar 12, 2007
I have a 96 explorer with a keyless entry and want to know how to reprogram it to a different number, is that possible?
Luis

Detroit, MI

#37 Mar 13, 2007
I have a 1997 Ford Explorer, forgot the key inside, how can I open it using the door code(I do not know)
brabdib

Spring Hill, FL

#38 Mar 18, 2007
Tone chicago IL wrote:
Hey where can i find the code for a 2002 Ford Explorer XLT..dealership didn't have it and don't want to get charged by Ford dealer...
tonekeys@comcast.net
thanks
i know i know!!!it is on the main comp.panel on the drive side in the way back..there is a panel where your jack should be it is inside there..pull oanel out and it should be on a little sticker near the wheel well....good luck...
Steve

Knoxville, TN

#39 Mar 18, 2007
Jennifer Parker wrote:
I have a 96 explorer with a keyless entry and want to know how to reprogram it to a different number, is that possible?
On any Ford Keyless, You CANNOT change the master code. You can only ADD a second code to the system (therefore both codes would work). If you need to change the master code, Its NOT user programable. You may have to change the module, check with the dealer.
mike

United States

#40 Mar 25, 2007
i found the 5 digit code for the keyless entry
in the jack department located on the drivers rear
quarter panel.
the computer module is a square box located 3feet away from the jack.
the code is hard to see, i twisted the bracket just enough to make out the 5 digit code.
you will need a flashlite to see it.
if you have a small mirror that might be helpfull also, if you can read numbers backwards.
hope this helps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ford Explorer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"O/D off" light blinking on dash? please help ... (Sep '06) 2 hr JiggaJ1979 327
Ford Explorer O/D Light, Slipping Transmission (Feb '10) Sep 17 Beth 677
Squealing Noise 03 Explorer (Nov '08) Sep 16 UNVJOE 6
96-v8-5.0L-AWD explorer will not start!! Fuel ... (Mar '08) Sep 10 Ash 73
Ball joint replacement cost (May '06) Sep 7 johno 206
rust ! Sep 7 dbatch1715 2
Transmission Problems Sep 4 mychellbell 1

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••