Comments
301 - 320 of 467 Comments Last updated Apr 13, 2014
damon

Ballston Lake, NY

#305 Oct 21, 2010
i have a 2000 ford exploer limited edition and was wondering if anyone knows where i can find the keyless entry code
lamar g

Whitehall, PA

#306 Oct 26, 2010
i have a 2003 ford explorer and i don't know the code what can i do to reset it and make my own code.
Deidra

AOL

#307 Oct 27, 2010
K-Biz wrote:
2006 Ford Explorer Alarm Code. I haven't seen anyone ask about the alarm code for a 2006. I found the control modual, but I am not sure what the code is. I see 2 number combos, but mixed with letters. Anyone know what this is about?
Hello Where did you find the computer module..I just purchased a Eddie Bauer 2006 Ford explorer with out the wallet card code..
Need to find the module which I guess has the factory number on it thanks.
Deidra
Brickhz@aol.com
Deidra

AOL

#308 Oct 27, 2010
OMG...I just purchased a used 2006 Eddie Bauer Ford explorer withOUT the Wallet card with the factory Set 5 digit entry code..I understnad there is a module,,,that has the code..but where is it..
I see so many places...under a defrost vent, under hood by ac, jack panel, a side panel..
Has any one FOund it...is it driver side, passenger side,,
Please help..
Brickhz@aol.com

THANK YOU
Carolyn

United States

#309 Oct 29, 2010
Todd wrote:
I have 2001 ford explorer sport(NOT SPORT TRAC)-I can not find the code.There is no module in my jack compartment.My truck was made in april of 2001,did they change location of the computer module late in the production year?this has become to much work...lol
I have the same year and model. Did you find the code? Can you share the location? Thanks....still looking...
2002 Sport Trac Owner

Wayzata, MN

#310 Nov 7, 2010
Pop off the defrost panel pn the passenger side, which is at the windshield(for those who don't know, its the place where air comes out for your windsheild), this will pop out fairly easy using a flathead screwdriver. Go outside with a flashlight on the passenger side and look into the vehicle through the windsheild. You will see the module, the code is a 5 digit number, it will appear larger than the other numbers on the module. This is for a 2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4dr....
aland

Pahrump, NV

#311 Dec 1, 2010
I also have a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport. I have taken the panels off both the drive side and the passenger side, there is no computer is either side. If anyone has the correct that would be great!
JOE D

United States

#312 Dec 4, 2010
I have a ford explorer sport track 2001. I lost the code to unlock the doors. Do you know how i can obtain the code? t
Thanks
RIO2007

Dallas, TX

#313 Jan 1, 2011
Will wrote:
I have a 2007 Explorer.....the code is not behind the plastic right side or around the jack.....does anybody of any other ideas besides going to the dealer and hooking up to a computer?
For 2007 Explorers, the number is stamped on the side of the fuse box/panel under the drivers side dash. It is not on the side you can see. You will need a small mirror and flashlight to see it. Look for the five digit number. It may be possible to stick your cell phone up there to take a picture or video.
gbg0110

San Diego, CA

#314 Jan 5, 2011
this forum is really helpfull thank you all for keeping this ball rolling
Lena

Colorado Springs, CO

#316 Feb 21, 2011
Daryl wrote:
I have a 2004 Ford Explorer XLT and I just found my security code after I did a search and found this forum. The Bosch computer module was behind the lower plastic panel on the passenger side rear panel right below the seat belt height adjuster. No tools were needed and it took me all of 5 minutes. Thanks very much to the people that contribute to this forum....Cheers
Hi Daryl,
I have looked everywhere and read every forum. Your post was the only accurate one. Thanks for the info.
Paul

Fairfax, VA

#317 Feb 23, 2011
Paul CC

Fairfax, VA

#318 Feb 23, 2011
this video will tell you where the code is located
tbr

Muskego, WI

#319 Feb 24, 2011
2008 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer: code is located on the fuse box on the drivers side under the steering wheel. It is on the opposite side of the black box (facing towards the outside of the vehicle), so you'll have to use a mirror and a flashlight to see it.
Jay

United States

#320 Feb 26, 2011
Would anyone know where I can find the keypad code for a 2006 Eddie Bauer?
Elaine Myers

El Dorado Springs, MO

#321 Mar 13, 2011
I have a 2003 Ford Explore Sport 2 door... I can not find my keypad entry code any where does anyone know where I can locate it. My dealer wants 95$ to tell me. thank you for any help.
Elaine Myers

El Dorado Springs, MO

#322 Mar 13, 2011
our code IS NOT under the defrost panel :(
krystal

Ocklawaha, FL

#323 Mar 15, 2011
Thank you forum for helping me with finding my key pad code! You saved me a lot of hassle
krystal

Ocklawaha, FL

#324 Mar 15, 2011
Elaine Myers wrote:
our code IS NOT under the defrost panel :(
its pretty hard to find u have to look diagonal and its far back in there. its on top of a pale yellow box. If not try and check your jack compartment in the back of your explorer on the left
The Hippie Madam

Bristol, PA

#325 Mar 17, 2011
Where can I find the key code for a 2006 Eddie Bower Ford Explorer? I have the keyless entry system and the bought the truck used and no one can help me use the key system?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ford Explorer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ford Explorer O/D Light, Slipping Transmission (Feb '10) Aug 28 Keisha T 674
2015 Popularity of Ford Crossover-utility Vehic... Aug 26 mamamoe 1
Ford Explorer Problem Starting (Nov '06) Aug 25 Matt 133
Ford Explorer SOHC or OHV (Dec '06) Aug 24 senna27 3
Autolock feature / Door keypad code (Feb '06) Aug 23 jsn5527 425
Loud humming noise comin from engine????? (Mar '07) Aug 23 Link 23
big problem, still learning Aug 21 Dameon 1

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••