First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Quinn

Winchester, CA

#83 Feb 21, 2013
We have a 2004 Expedition; the Heater and A/C clicks when turned on. Does anyone have the part# for the forward Acuator behind the console?? Thanks in advance for any and all assistance in this matter.

Quinn
mike peice

Leesburg, GA

#84 Feb 23, 2013
When I turn my truck off the radio don't go off and has power to all windows?
Rick

Jacksonville, FL

#85 May 2, 2013
2004 expedition. we were hearing a clicking noise from the back. think it might be a blend door. We now still have the clicking but no air coming out of the vents any ideas? How does all the molding come loose?
VJT

Antioch, CA

#86 Oct 7, 2013
Does someone has instructions or knows of a video on how to replace the rear actuators?
Thank you in advance!
Grady Gray

Orange, TX

#87 Feb 22, 2014
So, what is the problem if it's still tapping AFTER unplugging the actuator?? It stopped for the longest after unplugging it, but now it's further down in the compartment and is continous. Even when rear ac is turned off. Thanks!!
Scott H

Orange, CA

#88 Feb 22, 2014
There are two actuators. They both have the some internal, inferior hardware/gears. It's probably the other one that has gone out now.
Grady Gray wrote:
So, what is the problem if it's still tapping AFTER unplugging the actuator?? It stopped for the longest after unplugging it, but now it's further down in the compartment and is continous. Even when rear ac is turned off. Thanks!!
Clovis B

North Little Rock, AR

#89 Mar 28, 2014
I have an '05 Expedition that has made noises for several years when rear air/heat is utilized. Very annoying but still operational. Makes thumping noises when air is routed to flow on floor and clicking noises when air is routed to flow overhead. I've never tried to work on it because I didn't know how to remove the moldings and trim without the fear of damaging them. Now that I have seen many tips and remedies on this matter maybe I'll give it try now. I kept searching this site hoping someone would say Ford has decided to take care of this, but I guess not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ford Expedition Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2003 Ford Expedition electrical problems (Feb '09) 15 hr Garry123 20
97 Expedition park not engaging (Mar '08) Jan 23 hatch 28
1999 Ford Expedition - Car Troubles (Sep '07) Jan 14 mel 145
child safety lock rear passenger side (Jan '07) Jan 12 ralphy608 58
2002 Ford Expedition turns over but won't start (Aug '08) Jan 10 tskinner21 23
2000 Ford e350 Super Duty passenger van Jan 10 Keith 1
1998 ford expedition troubleshooting question-h... (Nov '06) Jan 9 Slim 976
More from around the web