DORSHA

Miami, FL

#1 Jun 20, 2010
I just purchased a Ford Expedition Eddie Buer 8CL 5.4L this year. I now have 134,000 miles on it. Four months later, now when I start my car I hear a loud rumbbling noise comming from under my truck / sounds like the catalytic converters, however, after a few seconds no more than 5 to 10 seconds later, the sound stops and I do not hear it again. I only hear the rummbling noise in the morning when I first start the car for work and agagin after work 8 hours later when starting the car again to go home. I only hear the noise when my truck is cool, when it is hot no noise at all. it does not ride ruff, shake, loose power or stalls. I have taken my truck to Mad Hatter Muffers and they say it is not the catalatic converters, (BUT WHAT COULD IT BE) please help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ford Expedition Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2001 Expedition - Blower fan continues to run (Feb '07) 16 hr sue 34
2001 ford expedition electrical problems (Sep '07) Feb 24 Mike 80
1998 ford expedition troubleshooting question-h... (Nov '06) Feb 24 Rachel solis 981
2001 eddie bauer Expedition (Feb '07) Feb 23 native40 3
2002 Ford Expedition turns over but won't start (Aug '08) Feb 23 native40 25
Brake light switch (Mar '07) Feb 21 pallmallz 25
98 Ford Expedition fuse box..... (Aug '08) Feb 19 Charlene 22
More from around the web