3rd row seat won't fit...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
erica

Jacksonville, FL

#21 Mar 2, 2012
I went and brought a third row seat for my 98 expedition and no brackets ti put it in but if you have a97 or98 expedition the seat has to come from that same year or it want work. Also it cheaper to buy the seat at a junk yard mine was two hundred way cheaper then ford.
Dennis

Broken Arrow, OK

#22 May 23, 2012
I have a 2002 Expedition and need a 3rd row seat, I found one out of a 1997 or 1998 expedition, before I buy it does anyone know if it will fit my 2002?
Cary

Twin Falls, ID

#23 Feb 9, 2013
I am in the process of adding a 3rd row seat to my '98 Expedition. I purchased a matching leather 3rd row seat for $90 out of a '00 Expedition, seat-belts with all necessary brackets, bolts and trim pieces for $50 and the different trim for around the rear door for $20. he body is the same as far as seat-belts go and they installed fairly easily with a big torx bit. It takes a little work around the rear heat/ac components. I have ordered the brackets from The Seat Shop for $92 with freight and will cut/weld them into the floor this week. I will have to remove the large front wheels off the donor seat to work with these brackets. With a little work, I am changing my vehicle from a 5-seater to an 8-seater for about $263.00.
jermaine

Ocala, FL

#25 Mar 30, 2014
can a Chevy Tahoe 3rd row seats fit it in a Ford Expedition

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ford Expedition Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2003 overheating 5 hr Joehild 1
1999 Ford Expedition - Car Troubles (Sep '07) Sun Andrea 160
child safety lock rear passenger side (Jan '07) Sun belinda 67
1998 ford expedition troubleshooting question-h... (Nov '06) Feb 6 Pearl 1,014
Brake light switch (Mar '07) Feb 4 adamhern 26
windows,interiorlights,windshield wipers... (May '06) Feb 3 The Big Green Bean 19
Battery draining unless lights manually shut off Feb 2 TrishC 1
More from around the web