Farewell to the PT Cruiser Convertibl...

Farewell to the PT Cruiser Convertible, Pacifica, Crossfire, and Magnum

There are 12 comments on the Car & Driver story from Nov 4, 2007, titled Farewell to the PT Cruiser Convertible, Pacifica, Crossfire, and Magnum. In it, Car & Driver reports that:

If you are a fan of the Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible , Pacifica crossover, Crossfire two-seater, or the Dodge Magnum wagon, you might want to stock up now, as the leaner, meaner Chrysler continues to pare ... via Car & Driver

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Car & Driver.

Robin

United States

#1 Nov 5, 2007
I think it's quite foolish for Chrysler to get rid of the PT CRUISER. Just update it please.....!!!!
bush

Montmorenci, IN

#2 Nov 10, 2007
Robin wrote:
I think it's quite foolish for Chrysler to get rid of the PT CRUISER. Just update it please.....!!!!
Stop living in the past & get over it,wine to the aarp if you want.
cutty

Denton, TX

#3 Nov 12, 2007
bush wrote:
<quoted text>Stop living in the past & get over it,wine to the aarp if you want.
What an ugly and pointless posting. Here's another: Wassup with the schools in Indiana? Sixteen words, one run-on sentence, and it's "whine," Peppy.
Dorian

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jul 27, 2008
no i don't think is foolish the way chrysler is going i am surprice that a company with a bad reputation of making trucks that suck, cars that have electrical problems and POS cars in general that are unreliable is still around in business. Quit complaining buy a ford or GM SCREW CHRYSLER THEY ARE ONLY GOOD FOR ONE THING BURN EVERY SINGLE ONE.
Storm

Sacramento, CA

#5 Aug 24, 2008
Dorian wrote:
no i don't think is foolish the way chrysler is going i am surprice that a company with a bad reputation of making trucks that suck, cars that have electrical problems and POS cars in general that are unreliable is still around in business. Quit complaining buy a ford or GM SCREW CHRYSLER THEY ARE ONLY GOOD FOR ONE THING BURN EVERY SINGLE ONE.
I'll try to write in complete sentences. I hope it doesn't confuse you. You really do sound like a moron. That's the same as being an idiot or fool.

I owned two Cadillacs and a new Riviera during the nineties. They were constantly in the shop. The STS was there so often the service manager knew my voice on the phone. After the second trans went on my Riviera during the first six months, I decided it was time for a change.

I'm on my fourth Chrysler product right now. I've had an LHS, a Liberty and two Pacificas. all were lease vehicles but I just purchased the second Pacifica.

I have done nothing other than normal maintenance to all four vehicles and have been very pleased.

Good luck to you with your carreer at Burger King.
Bush

Montmorenci, IN

#6 Aug 25, 2008
Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try to write in complete sentences. I hope it doesn't confuse you. You really do sound like a moron. That's the same as being an idiot or fool.
I owned two Cadillacs and a new Riviera during the nineties. They were constantly in the shop. The STS was there so often the service manager knew my voice on the phone. After the second trans went on my Riviera during the first six months, I decided it was time for a change.
I'm on my fourth Chrysler product right now. I've had an LHS, a Liberty and two Pacificas. all were lease vehicles but I just purchased the second Pacifica.
I have done nothing other than normal maintenance to all four vehicles and have been very pleased.
Good luck with the replacement parts & resale on that pacifica!
cigman

Justin, TX

#7 Aug 26, 2008
3rd dodge truck and all have been excellent, I'll buy another ! You going to try to tell me how good the Tundra is ? Broken camshafts, driveshafts that twist apart, tailgates that dent when you put groceries on them,
Bush

Montmorenci, IN

#8 Aug 28, 2008
cigman wrote:
3rd dodge truck and all have been excellent, I'll buy another ! You going to try to tell me how good the Tundra is ? Broken camshafts, driveshafts that twist apart, tailgates that dent when you put groceries on them,
Good go ahead & really buy one! Not lease it since Chrysler's resale values are so low they cant make up the residual! Your a dumb ass!
willis

United States

#9 Aug 28, 2008
Bush wrote:
<quoted text>Good go ahead & really buy one! Not lease it since Chrysler's resale values are so low they cant make up the residual! Your a dumb ass!
you stupid fukkkrrrr
willis

United States

#10 Aug 28, 2008
yup
Frustrated

Lafayette, IN

#11 Aug 28, 2008
I too have had several Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles in the last fifteen years, and no major problems other that regular maintenance. If I were Dorian, I would get a refund on whatever portion of elementary school he had to pay for, it didn't seem to help. I did see a short bus for sale the other day, heard they run fairly well, for short trips anyway! Cheers!
Dodge Man

Granby, MO

#12 Feb 16, 2012
Storm wrote:
<quoted text>I'll try to write in complete sentences. I hope it doesn't confuse you. You really do sound like a moron. That's the same as being an idiot or fool.

Good job Storm! It's nice to see someone stand up for Chrysler!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dodge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
99 5,9 swap Oct 14 msaltsg 1
Engine swap Oct 8 Anonymous 1
Japanese/Korean Cars Suck!!! (Oct '10) Oct 3 Ford lover 25
dodge ram sucks!!! (Oct '10) Sep 27 American Joe 337
News Krause accused of overcharging for vehicles Aug '17 Cheryl johnson 1
News FCA resumes minivan output at Ontario plant as ... Aug '17 Mother Nature 1
5.2L engine Swap Aug '17 Leo 1
More from around the web