The compact car pricing war heats up

There are 1 comment on the Feb 17, 2012, The Globe and Mail story titled The compact car pricing war heats up. In it, The Globe and Mail reports that:

Chrysler Canada is using the Toronto auto show to create some buzz about pricing for the 2013 Dodge Dart, the first real compact sedan Dodge has had since the Neon 20 years ago and that was such an awful car, no one at Chrysler even wants to mention it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Globe and Mail.

Mike

Saskatoon, Canada

#1 Feb 29, 2012
Recently my daughter lost her car key for her 2002 Neon, so $143 we had a new one. We had to TOW the car there $50, show up with registration, and photoID, which is ok I suppose security- wise. A week later she went for gas, went to start the car, the lock was jammed ! Another tow job,$50 Mechanic looked at it, said ok we'll do it in the parking lot. 20 minutes later , done . Invoice for work...$380 ! Including the lock,$140..FOR AN IGNITION SWITCH ! Diagnosis $50...the mechanic did that himself. Labour 1.2 hours $150..took 20 minutes.Probable cause. Filing from the new key jammed the lock , coz it wasn't filed or wire brushed. Never another Chrysler in this house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dodge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
american cars suck!!! (Aug '06) Sun ljspats 4,652
dodge ram sucks!!! (Oct '10) Apr 22 GM is better 242
News Stars and cars at the 'Furious 7' premiere Apr 9 RIP Paul Walker 1
News 'Fast and Furious' Vehicle Coordinator Talks Ab... Apr 7 Ol One Tooth 1
News 'Furious 7', Dodge Brand 'Let's Go For A Little... Apr 6 sego 1
EUROPEAN cars suck!!! (Feb '08) Mar '15 Victor 92
Dodge Ram 1500 5.2L engine swap (Feb '09) Mar '15 K PenniexJr 8
More from around the web