Gm man

Washington, MI

#41 Dec 17, 2010
cummins94 wrote:
<quoted text>So that's why gm had to pay isuzu to design a diesel engine that actually didn't suck ass like the shitty detroit, don't be hatin on dodge because of transmission problems. Everyone I know drives a chevy and they said if they could've went back they wouldve bought a dodge because there little chevy's have so many damn problems.
I've heard the exact opposite before
Dodgesucks

Baltimore, MD

#42 Dec 24, 2010
Happily living with my Honda Ridgeline after my nightmare of 3 years dealing with a 1500 Dodge Ram piece of shit with only 12 miles on it and endless trips to the service dealer. No more babe. It's like getting divorce from a fat ugly sick woman to a babe doll. Nothing else to say except fuck all those greedy Corp bastards whom preferred quantity than quality and killed Chrysler,a Corporation with reputation.
Gm man

Washington, MI

#43 Dec 24, 2010
Dodgesucks wrote:
Happily living with my Honda Ridgeline after my nightmare of 3 years dealing with a 1500 Dodge Ram piece of shit with only 12 miles on it and endless trips to the service dealer. No more babe. It's like getting divorce from a fat ugly sick woman to a babe doll. Nothing else to say except fuck all those greedy Corp bastards whom preferred quantity than quality and killed Chrysler,a Corporation with reputation.
Yea but you coulda bought Ford or GM before moving to a country that dosent even know what a truck is
Rangerman

Bogalusa, LA

#44 Jan 28, 2011
well say as you please but i have a 2005 Ram 1500 with a 4.7l magnum and a 2006 Ram 1500 with the 5.7l hemi and i have a 1983 ford ranger well i bought the rams for my buisness and to say the least i was the worst decision in the history of our company these trucks are slapped together worthless heaps i have had to take them both to the shop at least 30 times thats my old rusty smashed up ranger out works these trucks so best advice never buy a dodge go Ford or Chevoret this 06 rams leaf springs snapped off 2 miles off the lot and it was brand new the 05 is on its fourth engine so all i have to say for dodge is simple FUCK YOU!
Dodger

Pittsburgh, PA

#45 Jan 28, 2011
Gm man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea but you coulda bought Ford or GM before moving to a country that dosent even know what a truck is
Yeah,...and you could of had a brain when you were born....and you didn't....lol
Gm man

Washington, MI

#46 Jan 28, 2011
Dodger wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,...and you could of had a brain when you were born....and you didn't....lol
No it's quite evident that I do....I didn't buy a Dodge.
HawgWyld

United States

#47 Jan 30, 2011
Got a 2010 Dodge Ram 1500. It sucks. Never, never, never buy one of these overpriced toys.

That thing was my first Dodge and it will be my last. I've never felt so cheated in my life.
Gm man

Washington, MI

#48 Jan 30, 2011
HawgWyld wrote:
Got a 2010 Dodge Ram 1500. It sucks. Never, never, never buy one of these overpriced toys.

That thing was my first Dodge and it will be my last. I've never felt so cheated in my life.
Buy a Chevy or a Ford
GMC Man

Pittsburgh, PA

#49 Feb 3, 2011
Gm man wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy a Chevy or a Ford
What a Whoosie!
Anonymous

Montgomery, AL

#50 Feb 3, 2011
Agreed, Chevy or Ford. Never a Dodge or "TOY"ota.
Fastest On Race Day FORD

Toronto, Canada

#51 Feb 22, 2011
Dodge sucks ass let's start of with where there made I'm not raciest or anything but there made in mexico ? What? Yeah that's right mexico a american company doesn't even support there own country with work secondly, there unreliable my friend bought one and had to take it to the shop 7 times within the first 3 weeks for several problems and I always see them on the side of a road makes me laugh every time.sure there powerful but I can make my ford faster with some minor alterations. Lastly there ugly dodge rams always have a stupid looking round style to them and the interior and leg room makes me feel like I'm in a japanese war plain and yeah I made up a acronym for dodge ram Dumb Old Deranged Gay emotional Retarded And Macho don't buy a dodge unless you plan to rip out the cummins or hemi engine for scrap metal
Fastest On Race Day FORD

Toronto, Canada

#52 Feb 22, 2011
Ford is #1 there's a reason why you see more ford f-150's then any other truck on the road best selling truck for many years and in canada its the best selling vehicle that's right it outsells cars I see more fords than dodges on the road because all the dodges are flipped over in a ditch or left home rotting in some hillbillies front yard so his wifes cats have a place to shit in while it rains outside. GMC 1500 have to be one of the toughest looking trucks and for reliability they can't be beatdont buy a dodge or it will stay in the garage
Gm man

Washington, MI

#53 Feb 22, 2011
Fastest On Race Day FORD wrote:
Dodge sucks ass let's start of with where there made I'm not raciest or anything but there made in mexico ? What? Yeah that's right mexico a american company doesn't even support there own country with work secondly, there unreliable my friend bought one and had to take it to the shop 7 times within the first 3 weeks for several problems and I always see them on the side of a road makes me laugh every time.sure there powerful but I can make my ford faster with some minor alterations. Lastly there ugly dodge rams always have a stupid looking round style to them and the interior and leg room makes me feel like I'm in a japanese war plain and yeah I made up a acronym for dodge ram Dumb Old Deranged Gay emotional Retarded And Macho don't buy a dodge unless you plan to rip out the cummins or hemi engine for scrap metal
Well, I do support GM and Ford the most but they all have acronyms.
GM: Government Motors
Ford: Found On Road Dead
Fix Or Repair Daily

Secondly, the Cummins is a good engine. It's the Hemi and most of the components that are scrap
Fastest On Race Day FORD

Canada

#55 Feb 25, 2011
Gm man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I do support GM and Ford the most but they all have acronyms.
GM: Government Motors
Ford: Found On Road Dead
Fix Or Repair Daily
Secondly, the Cummins is a good engine. It's the Hemi and most of the components that are scrap

Cummins is a great engine I just think It belongs in a gm or ford but the new gm diesels can outperform the cummins anyday and yes there are many acronyms for all companies but I just had to add mine that really gets under a dodge ram owners skin
Gm man

Washington, MI

#56 Feb 26, 2011
Fastest On Race Day FORD wrote:
<quoted text>Cummins is a great engine I just think It belongs in a gm or ford but the new gm diesels can outperform the cummins anyday and yes there are many acronyms for all companies but I just had to add mine that really gets under a dodge ram owners skin
Well, right now, we have a big power-thirsty nation!

1. Ford came out with their 390/735 (horsepower/torque) rating for their new Powerstroke
2. Chevy beat them with their Duramax with 397/765.
3. Ford got mad and added more power to get 400/800!
4. Chevy got mad and challenged Ford to "rumble in the Rockies" where Ford lost, either due to elevation or poor transmission.
5. Dodge felt left out so they tuned the Cummins to 350/800.

So were just waiting on a 3rd party test.

With the added power, the Cummins reliability will go down, and the efficiency (which was already class-losing) will go down. On top of that, now you have to get a 4.01:1 rear axle! That will be even worse for efficiency!
Anonymous

Montgomery, AL

#57 Mar 2, 2011
I just can't wait for Dodge to add their fancy new rear suspension from the 1500 to the 2500/3500, lol
Gm man

Macomb, MI

#58 Mar 2, 2011
VeryTalonted wrote:
I just can't wait for Dodge to add their fancy new rear suspension from the 1500 to the 2500/3500, lol
Haha don't make me laugh
duramax lover

Klamath Falls, OR

#59 Apr 25, 2011
dodge rams do suck!! i use to own one and just had countless problems with it!!, then i got a silverado and really never have had a problem with it. Bottom line is Dodge SUCKs!!!! and thats it
Gm man

Washington, MI

#60 May 1, 2011
duramax lover wrote:
dodge rams do suck!! i use to own one and just had countless problems with it!!, then i got a silverado and really never have had a problem with it. Bottom line is Dodge SUCKs!!!! and thats it
Cool
Gm man

Washington, MI

#61 Jun 8, 2011
Number one reason to buy a Chevy HD truck.

Ford = diesel engine made in mexico
half their trucks are assembled in Mexico

Dodge= American engine (cummins), Mexico assembly.

Chevy = American engine, transmission, and assembly. Buy a crew cab and you are guaranteed an American truck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dodge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remember the Dodge Raider Tue Running raider 2
american cars suck!!! (Aug '06) Tue Gfdghuhvv 4,645
Refreshing or Revolting: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Jan '13) Oct 24 Ben 20
CEO to reveal 5-year strategy in early 2014; ke... (Nov '13) Oct 23 Bob 13
Hellcat-powered Challenger SRT gets big boost t... Oct 22 Ralph Gilles 2
Dodge Challenger: The ultimate modern American ... (Mar '10) Oct 22 Ralph Gilles 15
Chrysler arranges Chinese cars for U.S. (Sep '06) Oct 12 1979jnap 11

Dodge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE