Two accidents occur within two hours at the same location

Oct 16, 2012 Read more: Peak Of Ohio 10

The intersection of State Route 68 and County Road 57, just north of Bellefontaine, was a busy place Tuesday afternoon.

Read more
Bubba

Centerburg, OH

#1 Oct 17, 2012
Women drivers! Go Figure!
Not Bubba

Bellefontaine, OH

#2 Oct 17, 2012
I would be more interested in their ages than their gender.
kyle

Huntsville, OH

#3 Oct 17, 2012
I saw where two old ladies ran into each other, then a little latter two teenagers ran into each other. The common denominator was their phones.
Common Sense

Bellefontaine, OH

#4 Oct 17, 2012
Now, now, guys. We all know it doesn't matter the gender or age....just as long as the fireman got to have their fun (oh and score a pic in the VERY local newspaper)!
NotSoFastMyFrien d

Bellefontaine, OH

#5 Oct 17, 2012
Since their have been two or three accidents at this location, they should make it a four way stop!

Are they going to wait until someone gets killed?
Great Idea

Bellefontaine, OH

#6 Oct 17, 2012
YES!!! Lets make it a four way stop, because people NEVER have accidents at stop signs!
Dunn

Mount Vernon, OH

#7 Oct 17, 2012
The Ludlow Road-Gunntiown Road intersection now has a new traffic control device. No more accidents there.
NotSoFastMyFrien d

Bellefontaine, OH

#8 Oct 18, 2012
I am thinking the state should make every single intersection a 4 way stop. Voila! No more accidents ever.
movie goer

Mount Gilead, OH

#9 Oct 18, 2012
There was a stop sign and she ran it in the first accident. In the second, its just the run of the mill, don't slow down to make a turn because they will push you out of their way! They can't get off the cruise or back off the gas. They do the same to me on the motorcycle, its stupid. There have been multiple accidents here, some with semi's rear ending cars waiting to turn and there is no blind spot. Guess they can't see turn signals. What do we pay drivers education services for. My grandson told me that they told him that people just get in a habit of overdriving their cars and continue to do it. Maybe we should do spot drivers tests like drug tests. Take them out for a spin to see how they actually drive.
animal control

Marysville, OH

#10 Oct 18, 2012
classic case of the CRV bully.......Baby!

Honda CRV drivers are hell bent on runnin' over sumpthun', they push aroud the civics and minivans...it's crazy...they even wannaha' hump all over the fugly elements's

no charge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dodge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stars and cars at the 'Furious 7' premiere Apr 9 RIP Paul Walker 1
dodge ram sucks!!! (Oct '10) Apr 7 Chodge man 241
News 'Fast and Furious' Vehicle Coordinator Talks Ab... Apr 7 Ol One Tooth 1
News 'Furious 7', Dodge Brand 'Let's Go For A Little... Apr 6 sego 1
EUROPEAN cars suck!!! (Feb '08) Mar 22 Victor 92
Dodge Ram 1500 5.2L engine swap (Feb '09) Mar '15 K PenniexJr 8
Dodge D -100 or D-150 pickups Feb '15 Rob 1
More from around the web