Couple lose appeal against Rolla car ...

Couple lose appeal against Rolla car dealership over vehicle pu...

There are 20 comments on the Springfield News Leader story from Jan 29, 2007, titled Couple lose appeal against Rolla car dealership over vehicle pu.... In it, Springfield News Leader reports that:

A couple has lost an appeal against a Rolla vehicle dealer in a Phelps County case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Springfield News Leader.

Tired of crybabies

Sullivan, MO

#1 Jan 29, 2007
Ok, we all deal with disappointment in life. If this is the worst problem these cry baby people ever have, then they can know that their lives have been blessed. It amazes and irritates the hell out of me that people will sue over crap like this. If I were the judge, I would have fined them for taking up valuable court time with their whiney little problems. Everyone wants to sue everyone else to make a quick buck. There are thousands of vehicles for sale every day. I'm sure these people spent alot more time putting together their little court case than it would have taken to find a different vehicle. I just bought a Durango from the Al West dealership, and they did great for me. If this had happened in my situation, I'd have been disappointed. But geez, it would not be the worst devastation of my life, and I'd have found another car. Get over it people. What a waste of time and oxygen. This is what happens when we never tell our children no when they are little. They never learn to cope with lifes ups and downs. God help them if they ever have to deal with a real problem in life. I'm sure they will just up and die, unless they think they can sue for it...

Since: Jan 07

United States

#2 Feb 26, 2007
I agree, just take your business to someone else
moreofthesame

Columbia, MO

#3 Feb 26, 2007
Tired of crybabies wrote:
Ok, we all deal with disappointment in life. If this is the worst problem these cry baby people ever have, then they can know that their lives have been blessed. It amazes and irritates the hell out of me that people will sue over crap like this. If I were the judge, I would have fined them for taking up valuable court time with their whiney little problems. Everyone wants to sue everyone else to make a quick buck. There are thousands of vehicles for sale every day. I'm sure these people spent alot more time putting together their little court case than it would have taken to find a different vehicle. I just bought a Durango from the Al West dealership, and they did great for me. If this had happened in my situation, I'd have been disappointed. But geez, it would not be the worst devastation of my life, and I'd have found another car. Get over it people. What a waste of time and oxygen. This is what happens when we never tell our children no when they are little. They never learn to cope with lifes ups and downs. God help them if they ever have to deal with a real problem in life. I'm sure they will just up and die, unless they think they can sue for it...
My guess is the reason they have so much time is because the tax payers pay for their food stamps, medical care, housing allowance, and any other government program that they can hustle....my advice, "GET A JOB"....
ben berlinsky

Du Bois, PA

#4 Feb 26, 2007
People who sue for this like this are losers who have no money and need to go get lives.

Colony, OK

#5 Feb 26, 2007
fknarmyguyretired wrote:
I agree, just take your business to someone else
i agree if they don't like how things are run there take your money and business to someone else
Evon

Auburn Hills, MI

#6 Feb 26, 2007
Tired of crybabies wrote:
The cry babies should be thankful they got their 500 dollars back.... Geez
Evon

Auburn Hills, MI

#7 Feb 27, 2007

Binger, OK

#8 Feb 27, 2007
Evon wrote:
most car lots won't even give your money back so they need to be thankful
eliztaylor

Columbia, MO

#9 Feb 27, 2007
tinytot wrote:
<quoted text>most car lots won't even give your money back so they need to be thankful
If he'd bought the car from a Ford dealership in Texas County, he'd never see a penny, end up riding a mule and living in the new animal shelter.......
stjamestiminsand iego

United States

#10 Feb 27, 2007
i have worked at car dealers for years,believe me there are people out there just waiting for something like this to happen,car dealerships are constantly getting bad raps over sue happy customers,its a what can you do for me world.
larrythecableguy

De Witt, AR

#11 Feb 27, 2007
eliztaylor wrote:
<quoted text>
If he'd bought the car from a Ford dealership in Texas County, he'd never see a penny, end up riding a mule and living in the new animal shelter.......
Now that's funny......I don't care who you are!
SDR in Ohio

Dayton, OH

#12 Mar 1, 2007
This is a load of crap. GO TO ANOTHER DEALERSHIP.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#13 Mar 1, 2007
jeez it couldn't have been the only crappy durango on the lot.
ben berlinsky

Du Bois, PA

#14 Mar 1, 2007
yes it could, its called a lemon

Belleville, IL

#15 Sep 29, 2012
Most car salesmen are crooks.
reggy

United States

#16 Sep 29, 2012
What car dealer was it
alwestiscrooks

Cameron, MO

#17 Oct 15, 2012
I bet it was al west. Those people are crooks. I only shop at autobyrent now..
alwest

El Dorado Springs, MO

#18 Oct 16, 2012
Guest wrote:
Most car salesmen are crooks.
I find it funny that dealers are the crooks but 90% of people think it is okay to lie about the vehicle they are trading in.
GObama

Rolla, MO

#19 Oct 16, 2012
alwest wrote:
<quoted text> I find it funny that dealers are the crooks but 90% of people think it is okay to lie about the vehicle they are trading in.
Aint that the truth
I know

United States

#20 Nov 26, 2012
alwestiscrooks wrote:
I bet it was al west. Those people are crooks. I only shop at autobyrent now..
Autobyrent is just Jordan Motors. They couldn't keep their Chic Chick store open and they do rip people off too. Been through it myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dodge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dodge Ram 1500 5.2L engine swap (Feb '09) May 18 adkjuggalo 30
dodge ram sucks!!! (Oct '10) May 8 DODGE ROCKS 285
News Dodge Charger, Jeep Cherokee, Chrysler 300 reca... May 3 gm guy 1
News FCA to recall 1.1 million vehicles for confusin... Apr 27 who 1
News Fiat Chrysler's recall, Toyota's earthquake woe... Apr 25 more of 1
News Fiat Chrysler recalling more than 1.1 million v... Apr 24 fred 4
5.2l tranny on a 5.9l Apr '16 Dylan P 1
More from around the web