Test Drive: 2008 Dodge Magnum R/T

Test Drive: 2008 Dodge Magnum R/T

There are 173 comments on the CanadianDriver story from Mar 17, 2008, titled Test Drive: 2008 Dodge Magnum R/T. In it, CanadianDriver reports that:

If you've ever wanted a Dodge Magnum, you'd better hurry. Part of Chrysler's turnaround scheme involves dropping models, and this full-size station wagon has ended up on the chopping block, its spot on the ... via CanadianDriver

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CanadianDriver.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Damage Control

Hilliard, OH

#164 Apr 23, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> You want to start with me too? Magnum is the topic not station wagons in particular Numb skull.
..."#4 Feb 17, 2012
Dodge Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Stuff it dumb ass! The Magnum is one of the best looking cars ever built. You either love the station wagon, or you don't. Very practical vehicle with beautiful lines.

...your reply, in the style you've perfected to match your personality...

Hey Dummy, last time I checked the Magnum hit the Grave. Take your dentures and polident to the grave. The station wagon is dead just like you. Spaz

...the #2 post by you on 4/2/2008...my God, has it been 4 years since the downturn, bankruptcy and now upturn to Chryslers favor?...what an earbruising experience reading your garbage...you're good, but not the best...Pete has you beat by injecting political spin...

...the both of you post excessive garbage...you=Chrysler, Pete=GM...you both seem to have an awful lot of spare time dedicated to a particular thread, a particular quest...and both seem to have "close" ties/relatives that are/was in the employ of such...just way too much personal jabs in both cases to convince me that both of you weren't canned/couldn't cut it...however, Pete may have worked for a supplier that was negatively impacted by the downturn...

...perhaps you can relax now that Chrysler is doing very well, all your negative posts seem to not have influenced or fazed buyers...CR, you're not...
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#165 Apr 24, 2012
Damage Control wrote:
<quoted text>
..."#4 Feb 17, 2012
Dodge Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Stuff it dumb ass! The Magnum is one of the best looking cars ever built. You either love the station wagon, or you don't. Very practical vehicle with beautiful lines.
...your reply, in the style you've perfected to match your personality...
Hey Dummy, last time I checked the Magnum hit the Grave. Take your dentures and polident to the grave. The station wagon is dead just like you. Spaz
...the #2 post by you on 4/2/2008...my God, has it been 4 years since the downturn, bankruptcy and now upturn to Chryslers favor?...what an earbruising experience reading your garbage...you're good, but not the best...Pete has you beat by injecting political spin...
...the both of you post excessive garbage...you=Chrysler, Pete=GM...you both seem to have an awful lot of spare time dedicated to a particular thread, a particular quest...and both seem to have "close" ties/relatives that are/was in the employ of such...just way too much personal jabs in both cases to convince me that both of you weren't canned/couldn't cut it...however, Pete may have worked for a supplier that was negatively impacted by the downturn...
...perhaps you can relax now that Chrysler is doing very well, all your negative posts seem to not have influenced or fazed buyers...CR, you're not...
Who are you to tell me that it was a waste of time. If that's the case jack ass, its pretty evident that you lurk around and read our conversation. You talk about as much shite as Dodge creep. Chrysler sucks balls, get a life goofus.
Damage Control

Akron, OH

#167 Apr 24, 2012
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Who are you to tell me that it was a waste of time. If that's the case jack ass, its pretty evident that you lurk around and read our conversation. You talk about as much shite as Dodge creep. Chrysler sucks balls, get a life goofus.
...and I would have predicted a typical response from you such as this...and you didn't let me down...no lurking, is for all to see...Chrysler lives...
sammy

Acton, Canada

#168 Apr 24, 2012
Damage Control wrote:
<quoted text>
...and I would have predicted a typical response from you such as this...and you didn't let me down...no lurking, is for all to see...Chrysler lives...
then why ask goofus?
Damage Control

Columbus, OH

#169 Apr 25, 2012
sammy wrote:
<quoted text> then why ask goofus?
...four years of your bandied words?...why yes, I can tell you're Mama's very proud of all you've accomplished...
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#170 Apr 25, 2012
Damage Control wrote:
<quoted text>
...four years of your bandied words?...why yes, I can tell you're Mama's very proud of all you've accomplished...
And you're mom is proud of what you have not accomplished. Get a life sucker. Yours as stupid as that other jack ass dodge fairy
Damage Control

Mantua, OH

#171 Apr 25, 2012
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> And you're mom is proud of what you have not accomplished. Get a life sucker. Yours as stupid as that other jack ass dodge fairy
...sure, sure...it's not you, it's everybody else...right?...lol...:)
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#172 Apr 26, 2012
Damage Control wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea and you're mama included jack ass
AgainstThe Hypocrits

Brampton, Canada

#173 Apr 28, 2012
Damage Control wrote:
<quoted text>
ahh, dont even bother damage ctrl, no point in arguing with an idiot they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

and besides even when youve obviously put them in their place with accurate info and intelligence, they are still too stupid to even realize it, they just come back with a "your mama" or some other pea-brained insult and they somehow think they have put you in your place. its really some ass-backwards kind of logic but nonetheless its funny to watch, like an episode of the three stooges except theres only one stooge and his name is not curly larry or moe... its sammy
Damage Control

Greentown, IN

#174 Apr 28, 2012
AgainstThe Hypocrits wrote:
<quoted text>
ahh, dont even bother damage ctrl, no point in arguing with an idiot they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
and besides even when youve obviously put them in their place with accurate info and intelligence, they are still too stupid to even realize it, they just come back with a "your mama" or some other pea-brained insult and they somehow think they have put you in your place. its really some ass-backwards kind of logic but nonetheless its funny to watch, like an episode of the three stooges except theres only one stooge and his name is not curly larry or moe... its sammy
...well, so far, I don't feel beat down...there's more to Sam/Sammy than dislike for the Magnum...it's very personal to him/her...and it's very obvious...

...they always say you want to hurt the ones you really love...LOL...that ought to bring him out screaming again...
Sammy

Oakville, Canada

#175 Apr 30, 2012
AgainstThe Hypocrits wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahah look what we have here. An A hole kisser. Dude you sound like such a moron.
Sammy

Oakville, Canada

#176 Apr 30, 2012
Damage Control wrote:
<quoted text>
...well, so far, I don't feel beat down...there's more to Sam/Sammy than dislike for the Magnum...it's very personal to him/her...and it's very obvious...
...they always say you want to hurt the ones you really love...LOL...that ought to bring him out screaming again...
it obvious you buy junk too. So uneducated.
Damage control is damaged

Oakville, Canada

#177 May 1, 2012
Damage control lol. Iread all you're comments. You really are damaged in the membrane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dodge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Japanese/Korean Cars Suck!!! (Oct '10) Fri Rihannaiskindadope 19
News ASK THE AUTO DOCTOR: Good solutions available f... (Mar '09) Fri Into The Night 23
Dodge Ram 1500 5.2L engine swap (Feb '09) Fri blacksrt712 10
News 2.5 Billion & Counting For FCA Chrysler YouTube Aug 27 steveg 1
american cars suck!!! (Aug '06) Aug 17 gaurav 4,647
News Daily Lead 7.27.15: Sometimes elections are awk... Jul '15 Electon 1
News Right look, right color, wrong car? Readers agr... Jul '15 Ken 1
More from around the web