The 2010 Dodge Charger

The 2010 Dodge Charger

There are 2 comments on the Buzzle.com story from Jan 18, 2010, titled The 2010 Dodge Charger. In it, Buzzle.com reports that:

The 2010 Dodge Charger is not only muscle car but is suited for everyday driving.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buzzle.com.

moparman

Tacoma, WA

#1 Jan 18, 2010
The 4-door sedan being sold by dodge is absolutely NOT a muscle car, It never will be.

True muscle cars have not existed since 1974. Mstangs, Camaros, and Challengers were/are considered "pony cars".

Still waiting for a real charger to come out of the factory. Hasn't happenned since 1974.

There is not, and never will be, a "dodge charger 4 door". There is only a sedan with the wrong name on it.
Dodge Man

Granby, MO

#2 Feb 16, 2012
moparman wrote:
The 4-door sedan being sold by dodge is absolutely NOT a muscle car, It never will be.

True muscle cars have not existed since 1974. Mstangs, Camaros, and Challengers were/are considered "pony cars".

Still waiting for a real charger to come out of the factory. Hasn't happenned since 1974.

There is not, and never will be, a "dodge charger 4 door". There is only a sedan with the wrong name on it.
Good god! What a bunch of "purist" bull-cookies! I lived through the era and I loved the cars. But! This is a new era and these are great cars in their own right. Besides, two door cars are a pain to get in and out of for rear passengers. The current Charger, by all rights, is a far better machine than the original. Especially the ones after 1971!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dodge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
99 5,9 swap Oct 14 msaltsg 1
Engine swap Oct 8 Anonymous 1
Japanese/Korean Cars Suck!!! (Oct '10) Oct 3 Ford lover 25
dodge ram sucks!!! (Oct '10) Sep 27 American Joe 337
News Krause accused of overcharging for vehicles Aug '17 Cheryl johnson 1
News FCA resumes minivan output at Ontario plant as ... Aug '17 Mother Nature 1
5.2L engine Swap Aug '17 Leo 1
More from around the web