2001 Durango Garage Opener system

2001 Durango Garage Opener system

Posted in the Dodge Durango Forum

Snipe

Oakland, CA

#1 Nov 18, 2007
So I just purchased a 2001 durango and noticed the three buttons that are center above in the front that are there for the garage. I dont have the manual to the car, so does anyone know how I could that set up to work for my garage?
Shakopee

Albert Lea, MN

#2 Dec 6, 2007
Dodge made setting the garage door opener very easy (but time consuming). To clear all previously set codes: Press and hold outside buttons (1&3) unitl light blinks differently.
To set opener: take the remote unit, hold it inches away from the built in unit, and press and hold both the remote and built in units until the light blinks differently (I had to hold mine for over a minute). Repeat if necessary with other two buttons.
Aamin Joshi

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Feb 3, 2010
I did this process and it didn't work! I found out i need to continue the process but i dont know what or where the "smart" or "learn" button is
ryski

Bremerton, WA

#4 May 3, 2010
Snipe wrote:
So I just purchased a 2001 durango and noticed the three buttons that are center above in the front that are there for the garage. I dont have the manual to the car, so does anyone know how I could that set up to work for my garage?
Same situation, but I don't have remote for opener. I found the learn button on the opener itself, pushed learn button then held down button #1, flashed fast then turned off. Still didn't work. Help!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dodge Durango Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dodge durango overheating (Jun '11) 21 hr Joseph Allen Hawk... 40
Need help!! Thu Terry-123 1
2001 dodge durango over heating problem (Jul '07) Thu Salcrystalcclear 360
dodge durango 2004 overheating (Aug '07) Jul 25 mrtony88 93
2005 Dodge Durango Chronic Overheating (Aug '11) Jul 11 Trailmonster 60
Fan switch quit working? (Jul '06) Jul 4 Mwh00433 99
2000 Durango Driver's Side Water Leak (Mar '08) Jul 3 gcjibaro 19
More from around the web