Was 'Cuda lurking in the '60 Minutes'...

Was 'Cuda lurking in the '60 Minutes' piece on Chrysler?

There are 2 comments on the Automotive News story from Mar 26, 2012, titled Was 'Cuda lurking in the '60 Minutes' piece on Chrysler?. In it, Automotive News reports that:

Chrysler Group took a star turn in the mainstay of broadcast news Sunday with a lengthy appearance on CBS's "60 Minutes." The piece told a good story and had some intriguing images of Chrysler-Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne as he goes about his multicontinental nonstop work life, even if it broke no new ground.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Automotive News.

Cuda Fan

United States

#1 Mar 28, 2012
I hope not that car has nothing about it that looks to be a muscle/performance car. Also that car would not do the Cuda name any justice what so ever. They need to build the retro (70/71 style) camaro/mustang killer that everyone wants.
Dodger

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Mar 30, 2012
Cuda Fan wrote:
I hope not that car has nothing about it that looks to be a muscle/performance car. Also that car would not do the Cuda name any justice what so ever. They need to build the retro (70/71 style) camaro/mustang killer that everyone wants.
I agree...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dodge Challenger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2.5 Billion & Counting For FCA Chrysler YouTube Aug 27 steveg 1
Input on 2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Video Aug 12 LeaseR1 1
News 'Mom car' destroys Dodge Challenger Hellcat on ... (Feb '15) Jul '15 Fart 4
News CEO to reveal 5-year strategy in early 2014; ke... (Nov '13) May '15 Dodge Brothers 16
News 'Furious 7', Dodge Brand 'Let's Go For A Little... May '15 fartman1 2
News Hellcat-powered Challenger SRT gets big boost t... (May '14) Feb '15 PistolGripWilly 13
News Dodge Challenger: Retro muscle car still a lika... (Jan '14) Feb '15 Up and Down on It 13
More from around the web