First Prev
of 4
Next Last
joe

Kokomo, IN

#1 Nov 29, 2010
its so bad bap they dont have to wait for the company to screw them over. They just screw each other and the unions fcks the rest. What a SH!T hole
uaw1984

Union Grove, AL

#2 Nov 29, 2010
joe wrote:
its so bad bap they dont have to wait for the company to screw them over. They just screw each other and the unions fcks the rest. What a SH!T hole
Quit, go flip burgers somewhere!
joe

Kokomo, IN

#3 Nov 29, 2010
uaw1984 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you quit, or step down and let someone else do the job right you Fck. Your know steward you Fck. Why dont you give up your name you Fck.
bapbaby

AOL

#4 Nov 29, 2010
uaw1984 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you flip up my nuts and lic my arz!
Gone

United States

#5 Nov 29, 2010
Workin at BAP can give you a heart attack yak yak yak yak yak..

You ought to know by now.

Who needs a 8+ hours on an assembly line. Is that how you want to make money?

Well it seems such a waste of time. Is that's what it's all about?

Well good luck moving up, cause I'm, MOVIN OUT!
Larry

Syracuse, NY

#6 Nov 29, 2010
Gone wrote:
Nice
joe

Kokomo, IN

#7 Nov 29, 2010
Gone wrote:
then why the Fck are you here talking for, you Fck. shut the hell up and be gone, you Fck.
1268 Union and BAP

Rockford, IL

#8 Nov 29, 2010
This place is the best for me.

Now pay me your dues!
Yoyo

United States

#9 Nov 29, 2010
Why is bap so dysfunctional? Do you guys have a young/immature workforce or just a bunch of folks who like to troll message boards trying to spread hate and discontent?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10 Nov 29, 2010
Yoyo wrote:
Why is bap so dysfunctional? Do you guys have a young/immature workforce or just a bunch of folks who like to troll message boards trying to spread hate and discontent?
I'm kind of wondering why you are worried about BAP, especially since you don't work there?- just asking.

Some of it depends on where people work in the plant, I like where I work at, and the people I work with are really nice.
this-that

Eau Claire, WI

#11 Nov 29, 2010
The building is a bunch of misfits. There's the BAP originals that think they're the sh*t. They have no empathy for the transfers or anyone else for that matter. They're pissed off so many of the transfers are now brining their seniority with them. Next there's the transfers. They're upset they had to move to farmland USA to save their jobs. Many of them left their families at home so they're trying to maintain a life here and there. Many of the transfers are stuck on second shift and have 20+ years. The next group is the ETE's and long time TPT's. Both groups were screwed royally despite showing up day in and day out for years. They don't feel appreciated and now they're upset because the last group of new hires, with one year or less, have recently been hired full time. The new hires have been on the job for five minutes and act like their entitled to benefits and rights like people with long time seniority. The local is weak and has done a terrible job uniting all of the parties. To be honest, it appears to me they instigate the discord. The management is scared they're going to loose their jobs, they can't focus. They sweat the small stuff. It's clean and painted but the equipment is not maintained well. They don't realize an informed workforce is an asset, so we're kept in the dark about everything. I apologize if I offended anyone, but that's how I see it. Peace.
Yoyo

Chicago, IL

#12 Nov 29, 2010
Kristie BAP wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm kind of wondering why you are worried about BAP, especially since you don't work there?- just asking.
Some of it depends on where people work in the plant, I like where I work at, and the people I work with are really nice.
Who said I was worried about bap?

I just read posts from peeps who claim bap and most of them come off as immature. Junior high crapper graffiti type.

So anyway, good luck bapsters. Hope you grow up and realize that you are in that snafu together.
uaw1984

Union Grove, AL

#13 Nov 30, 2010
bapbaby wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you flip up my nuts and lic my arz!
Have to move your nose, you have no nuts kid.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#14 Nov 30, 2010
this-that wrote:
The building is a bunch of misfits. There's the BAP originals that think they're the sh*t. They have no empathy for the transfers or anyone else for that matter. They're pissed off so many of the transfers are now brining their seniority with them. Next there's the transfers. They're upset they had to move to farmland USA to save their jobs. Many of them left their families at home so they're trying to maintain a life here and there. Many of the transfers are stuck on second shift and have 20+ years. The next group is the ETE's and long time TPT's. Both groups were screwed royally despite showing up day in and day out for years. They don't feel appreciated and now they're upset because the last group of new hires, with one year or less, have recently been hired full time. The new hires have been on the job for five minutes and act like their entitled to benefits and rights like people with long time seniority. The local is weak and has done a terrible job uniting all of the parties. To be honest, it appears to me they instigate the discord. The management is scared they're going to loose their jobs, they can't focus. They sweat the small stuff. It's clean and painted but the equipment is not maintained well. They don't realize an informed workforce is an asset, so we're kept in the dark about everything. I apologize if I offended anyone, but that's how I see it. Peace.
Some of what you say is true. I am a person that believes if you have seniority with a company it should follow you, not have a little at this plant and a little at that plant. If you have your time in and you want a material job, because you've worked on the line for years - you should get the premium jobs - you've earned it. I have no issues with Transfers, "BAP originals", ETE's, TPT's, or temps - we are all here to do a job, and do it well - that is what we are paid for. Transfer's got the choice to go to 2nd, originally when they started bringing back the ETE's and temps to start up the 2nd shift we were told we were only going to be on 2nd shift - that we might only be there for 5 days, 5 weeks, 5 months, or hell better yet not at all. I (am now a hired in ETE) got bumped to 1st because a transfer wanted the extra $50/wk for shift premium - so that was their choice, I like days so it didn't matter to me, I get to spend my evenings with my family. ETE's and TPT's were hired in, with their probation period waved - we don't have the same benefits, but we do have some - I for one am very happy to just have a job. Many of the temps haven't been hired in yet (and according to my union rep, the latest round will not be hired in either). I've been very lucky with where I work at BAP, and everyone gets along very well on my current team. Except for a couple of "BAP originals" - traditional employees, this few on my previous team don't want to work, sit in the GL's office and waits for him to get in for the day to beg to leave, and if that doesn't work they call the union rep on their way in to work, and if that doesn't work then they call in an emergency.
Gon

United States

#15 Nov 30, 2010
joe wrote:
<quoted text> then why the Fck are you here talking for, you Fck. shut the hell up and be gone, you Fck.
See how being stuck in a stinking factory for most of your waking hours of life can make you such an angry person? Sorry the money hasn't bought you happiness Joey.
this-that

Eau Claire, WI

#16 Nov 30, 2010
Kristie BAP wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of what you say is true. I am a person that believes if you have seniority with a company it should follow you, not have a little at this plant and a little at that plant. If you have your time in and you want a material job, because you've worked on the line for years - you should get the premium jobs - you've earned it. I have no issues with Transfers, "BAP originals", ETE's, TPT's, or temps - we are all here to do a job, and do it well - that is what we are paid for. Transfer's got the choice to go to 2nd, originally when they started bringing back the ETE's and temps to start up the 2nd shift we were told we were only going to be on 2nd shift - that we might only be there for 5 days, 5 weeks, 5 months, or hell better yet not at all. I (am now a hired in ETE) got bumped to 1st because a transfer wanted the extra $50/wk for shift premium - so that was their choice, I like days so it didn't matter to me, I get to spend my evenings with my family. ETE's and TPT's were hired in, with their probation period waved - we don't have the same benefits, but we do have some - I for one am very happy to just have a job. Many of the temps haven't been hired in yet (and according to my union rep, the latest round will not be hired in either). I've been very lucky with where I work at BAP, and everyone gets along very well on my current team. Except for a couple of "BAP originals" - traditional employees, this few on my previous team don't want to work, sit in the GL's office and waits for him to get in for the day to beg to leave, and if that doesn't work they call the union rep on their way in to work, and if that doesn't work then they call in an emergency.
Yoyo asked why is BAP so dysfunctional? I posted MY OPINION as well as MY OBSERVATIONS as to why that is so. I could of wrote pages about minute details, but it's not relevant. Less is more, remember?
Izby1969

Belvidere, IL

#17 Nov 30, 2010
If you don't like working at BAP then Quit!. Nobody is holding you hostage here. I am a BAP original. I get along fine with most of the people I work with.(ETE,TPT,Transfers,etc.) The ones I have a problem with are minor and I just accept them for who they are. Quit Bitching and do the job to the best of your ability or just QUIT!
toto 13

Rockford, IL

#18 Nov 30, 2010
this-that wrote:
NONE of the transfers are stuck on 2nd shift. They are there by choice. I'm a transfer with 11 years in and I am on 1st shift. Also it is also their choice to leave their families at home with all that created stress. Chrysler paid us good money to move. This is where you work. If you dont move as a family then your hurting your spouse/kids. Dont blame that on the company, union or coworkers.
this-that

Eau Claire, WI

#19 Nov 30, 2010
I didn't say I didn't like working there. I even like my BUL. I could ramble on about the nice people I currently work with and how we all get along, blah blah blah, but that is irrelevent. Let's be honest; due to the numerous groups of employees, it's a hotbed of controversy. Even though we are all dues paying brothers and sisters we are not treated equally. That's a fact! I'm a realist and merely answered the question per my perspective. Maybe the real issue here is that I hit a nerve.....
this-that

Eau Claire, WI

#20 Nov 30, 2010
toto 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
NONE of the transfers are stuck on 2nd shift. They are there by choice. I'm a transfer with 11 years in and I am on 1st shift. Also it is also their choice to leave their families at home with all that created stress. Chrysler paid us good money to move. This is where you work. If you dont move as a family then your hurting your spouse/kids. Dont blame that on the company, union or coworkers.
There are people with more seniority than you stuck on second shift. You state you have eleven years. I assume you're in your 30's. Leaving a life behind at that age is different than when you are in your 40's,50's, or 60's. Decisions are made with the entire family in mind. It's not always about the money or the job. The money lessens the stress, but it doesn't eliminate it. Maybe the kids are in high school or college. Moving would be very difficult for them. Maybe there's an elderly parent(s) that's weak and dependent, or even dying. A decision is made that they need your spouse, more than you. What about the value of the house? Is it worth taking a loss, to move 6-12 hours away from your support system? What if your're close to retiring? Those are valid reasons for your family to remain back home. We could all be laid off at a moments notice, then what? We're stuck in an area we feel as if we don't belong? We're not robots, those things are going to upset us, regardless if we were paid good money or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tier two retards buying new chrysler vehicles 1 hr stick 5
How many hours can a TPT expect at Toledo North 1 hr Regal86 10
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 4 hr jay 15,836
Orentation date?? 8 hr roadpup 26
Full corporate seniority 12 hr 1j9i9m2 49
Hiring process after Drug Screen and Physical? 15 hr JayB 3
who is ready for tier 3? 18 hr Tipton 5
More from around the web