The new Marysville Axle Plant

The new Marysville Axle Plant

Posted in the Chrysler Forum

TEAM MEMBER

United States

#1 Nov 7, 2009
The new people sent to the new plant are being treated like non-employees,and when the Vice President of Local 961 came up there to represent the workers,the second day he returned he was locked out the building by the Germans.
HOTROD

Madison Heights, MI

#2 Nov 7, 2009
TEAM MEMBER wrote:
The new people sent to the new plant are being treated like non-employees,and when the Vice President of Local 961 came up there to represent the workers,the second day he returned he was locked out the building by the Germans.
thats not good!!!!!!bet ken wasn't real happy about that one.
TEAM MEMBER

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2009
HOTROD wrote:
<quoted text>
thats not good!!!!!!bet ken wasn't real happy about that one.
After that Rich Boyer the President of Local 961 went up there and he was talk to like a Jew in a Nazi camp.
HOTROD

Madison Heights, MI

#4 Nov 7, 2009
TEAM MEMBER wrote:
<quoted text>After that Rich Boyer the President of Local 961 went up there and he was talk to like a Jew in a Nazi camp.
rich is sharp...he knows how to deal with those people.
stupid

Akron, OH

#5 Nov 9, 2009
I thought Detroit Axle Plant employees had transfer rights to MAP. Is there a recognized contract in place?
Going Crazy

Warren, MI

#6 Dec 16, 2009
Is there a contract? If there is what does it say? How many people know and won't tell us anything. I never felt any more like a mushroom in my life quit telling us bull and keeping us in the dark
TEAM MEMBER

Hudsonville, MI

#7 Dec 16, 2009
Going Crazy wrote:
Is there a contract? If there is what does it say? How many people know and won't tell us anything. I never felt any more like a mushroom in my life quit telling us bull and keeping us in the dark
Once you go to Marysville to work for ZF, you have no flow back rights to CHRYSLER. So your stuck after they buy the building in 2yrs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Profit sharing Feb 2017 $7000 5 min Yourehigh 29
You are fired! 34 min Mopar 3
Trump ends tpp nafta next 2 hr Ballroom dancing ... 2
Employee Calendar 2 hr Baby 2
When you get a divorce. 3 hr belmike 17
Chrysler Future from the Ceo 16 hr Wells 1
More lay offs coming to KTP, Itp1, Itp2, Ttp 17 hr If6was9 20
February profit sharing $4200 17 hr Latoya 33
More from around the web