heard our president
charles

Rockford, IL

#42 Jul 15, 2011
Godzilla wrote:
Its really really sad that for the 1st time in the plants history we are being given the chance to work voluntary Sundays and the Union leadership and Management are screwing the people that actually work for a living out of the money they could have made. My God, the 1st time in 40 plus years and you cant agree on anything enough to make it work? I place most of the blame on the local leadership though because the company has only worked well within the contractual rules that the union agreed to at one point or another to have it as written language.
The company should just go on without the trades and work the Sunday...hire outside contractors for a day lol I dont care....show them who really runs this place....not the union....The company!!! lol let ole george grieve it!!! Let the trades sit home and not make any money while the ones that actually want to work, work!!!!
What a puss company man you are!!!

No balls

you've got no balls

An expression said by a man to another man. Can be said also by a woman to a man, but that is much more rare and weird.
Simply, the expression "You've got no balls" can stand for:
You have no self-respect, you are a coward, you can't face your problems like a man, etc.
Ken

Huntsville, AL

#43 Jul 15, 2011
What idiots! Fight for something that benefits the WHOLE membership! The good ole days are over, screaming, shouting and threatening is not going to work no more. The only thing these two idiots did was punish the the two tier wage earners by taking away a chance to make some money. Wonder if they would of done same thing if this was 1st shift week to work -proably not. They wouldn't want to upset seniority workers, it is easier to make yourself look good by taking advantage of the people that need them the most! Great job assholes!
KEP 72

Waterford, WI

#44 Jul 15, 2011
Be good boys and girls, your plant could become another closed plant. Location, location, location. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
charles

Rockford, IL

#45 Jul 15, 2011
Ken wrote:
What idiots! Fight for something that benefits the WHOLE membership! The good ole days are over, screaming, shouting and threatening is not going to work no more. The only thing these two idiots did was punish the the two tier wage earners by taking away a chance to make some money. Wonder if they would of done same thing if this was 1st shift week to work -proably not. They wouldn't want to upset seniority workers, it is easier to make yourself look good by taking advantage of the people that need them the most! Great job assholes!
Just like a new hire just worried about yourself. You will never make a real union man.
nnm

Rockford, IL

#46 Jul 15, 2011
if they close the plant who cares there is another world out there besides Chrysler. Get an education. Learn a skill. In case they do close the plant. so you do not panic.
proletariat

Rockford, IL

#47 Jul 15, 2011
charles wrote:
<quoted text>
What a puss company man you are!!!
No balls
you've got no balls
An expression said by a man to another man. Can be said also by a woman to a man, but that is much more rare and weird.
Simply, the expression "You've got no balls" can stand for:
You have no self-respect, you are a coward, you can't face your problems like a man, etc.
I think I love you. Haha.
Boss hog

New York, NY

#48 Jul 15, 2011
Ken wrote:
What idiots! Fight for something that benefits the WHOLE membership! The good ole days are over, screaming, shouting and threatening is not going to work no more. The only thing these two idiots did was punish the the two tier wage earners by taking away a chance to make some money. Wonder if they would of done same thing if this was 1st shift week to work -proably not. They wouldn't want to upset seniority workers, it is easier to make yourself look good by taking advantage of the Tpeople that need them the most! Great job tassholes!
this is the same guy that supported 2nd tier wages in07 agreement and you voted him in, what did you exspect.
The bare truth

Spring Grove, IL

#49 Jul 15, 2011
Boss hog wrote:
<quoted text>this is the same guy that supported 2nd tier wages in07 agreement and you voted him in, what did you exspect.
Making a name for himself being noticed by international. Lieing about his badge for attention that is George. Once again he thought of only himself Sunday is cancelled he took money from the families who were planning on working. He made it obvious this time he doesn't care about the whole membership. Piece of shit
Eye Roll

Rockford, IL

#50 Jul 15, 2011
If you're really upset about not working Sundays, blame Skilled Trades that screwed it up for everyone. George shouldn't get all the credit for pissing you off.

BTW, they don't plan on closing BAP anytime soon KEP72. They are pouring way too much money into it to shut it down. So dry your eyes about Kenosha and MOVE THE F*CK ON.
NPG

Syracuse, NY

#51 Jul 15, 2011
Boss hog wrote:
<quoted text>this is the same guy that supported 2nd tier wages in07 agreement and you voted him in, what did you exspect.
If anybody looked into his past he would have never been voted in but it seems most of people who work at Belvidere could have cared less about doing some research into his background and now they are stuck with him and now all of a sudden its a big deal about whats going on. See what happens when you are uneducated about a candidate, I saw this coming a long time ago
skilled trades

Monee, IL

#52 Jul 15, 2011
George isn't laying that on us. Stanfill asked guys to cancel on Georges request. So you can blame George for Sunday being gone.
Boss hog

New York, NY

#53 Jul 15, 2011
Heard GW and half of the f brothers leaving for Poland tomorrow, the birds will be flying upside down, cause there will be nothing worth shitting on while those a holes are there.
Moneymaker

Roscoe, IL

#54 Jul 15, 2011
Charles...youre a complete idiot. Youre a complete and utter moron for the post of "no balls". Proleriat, youre just as bad for "loving huim" for his post...go get a room guys, you deserve each other. Nuff said.
Rrr

Rochelle, IL

#55 Jul 15, 2011
BIW 2nd shifter wrote:
<quoted text>
8 volunteer 2 stay 12 hours and 7 to eight 3rd shift people worked. sounds like biw is behind their leadership
I think it is awesome; there may be a united union come from this change over and all we are going through.
mid managment rockford Il

Belvidere, IL

#56 Jul 15, 2011
The uaw should be proud. The big bosses have been laughing at this union for a long time ,George standing up to them is something their not used to , I have family here on the floor and are happy and hopefull for them , the uaw has been beat up enough ,go George
Boss hog

Menomonie, WI

#57 Jul 16, 2011
mid managment rockford Il wrote:
The uaw should be proud. The big bosses have been laughing at this union for a long time ,George standing up to them is something their not used to , I have family here on the floor and are happy and hopefull for them , the uaw has been beat up enough ,go George
your only as strong as your weakest link. George did nothing but try to protect his idiot friend and people believed his bullship about his badge. Well if you never use it you wouldn't know if it works that's what happened. In our concession agreement we lost five min worth of break time, people should never work through break, and now that Georgina got what he wanted he said it was ok for people to work through break. That a union? Oh wait he used to do it himself. Bottom line no one anytime should work through breaks.
proletariat

Rockford, IL

#58 Jul 16, 2011
Moneymaker wrote:
Charles...youre a complete idiot. Youre a complete and utter moron for the post of "no balls". Proleriat, youre just as bad for "loving huim" for his post...go get a room guys, you deserve each other. Nuff said.
At least I know how to spell?
Ken

Huntsville, AL

#59 Jul 16, 2011
Boss hog wrote:
Nope I'm tier 1, with 20 years seniority. Unlike u guys I don't think of me, myself or I.
Ken

Huntsville, AL

#60 Jul 16, 2011
Eye Roll wrote:
If you're really upset about not working Sundays, blame Skilled Trades that screwed it up for everyone. George shouldn't get all the credit for pissing you off.
BTW, they don't plan on closing BAP anytime soon KEP72. They are pouring way too much money into it to shut it down. So dry your eyes about Kenosha and MOVE THE F*CK ON.
Do u know how many plants they poured millions into and closed down afterwards- there long list!
KEP 72

Waterford, WI

#61 Jul 16, 2011
Eye Roll wrote:
I have worked in the industry over 40yrs and I''ve seen them pour 1 billion dollars in Kenosha in the last decade. And guess what, we're closed. And we kissed their ass for new work, so don't tell me they will never close your plant. And I have moved on, I work at Milwaukee parts, that's my pre-retirement job. So remember boys and girls, location, location,location. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Harlow 24 min Get real 6
shap shap rumors (Oct '11) 2 hr Gwam 2,130
Profit Sharing 6 hr RTW 2
Temporary full time vs tpt 8 hr Marryme 23
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 14 hr TempLivesMatter 18,441
Itp 1 and itp2 kokomo rumers 21 hr 1painterdude 3
Shap re canvassing jobs Sun Yay 2
More from around the web