soo you kokomo people what do you thi...

SOO YOU KOKOMO PEOPLE WHAT DO YOU THINK NOW ON AWS?

Created by ktpgal on Jun 8, 2012

3 votes

Click on an option to vote

HELPFUL ?

BETTER WORKING CONDITIONS?

kokomo guy

United States

#1 Jun 8, 2012
It sucks
KtpGirl
#2 Jun 8, 2012
I say aws sucks, there's more overtime being worked then before we started. There is no guidelines, just make up the rules as we go along. Moral & numbers is down, sure hope this is working out for them.
Rccaman

United States

#3 Jun 9, 2012
Biggest failure since getrag
Chuck

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jun 9, 2012
Rccaman wrote:
Biggest failure since getrag
And we know how Harlow screwed that up. He wanted to be the big guy in Tipton and say look what I did for my community. Instead he ended up screwing them. Hero to zero.
kokomo guy

Lockport, IL

#5 Jun 9, 2012
Weekends are for family time and church!!! What would Harlow's brother think about this????
C-crew

Fort Wayne, IN

#6 Jun 9, 2012
S U C K S. I wish well to all and please be safe, c-crew please make sure you
Get good sleep and hope its working for chrysler because we are paying a very high price fr this. R.I.P. John B.
6-2-120 get this quick

Allen Park, MI

#7 Jun 9, 2012
6-2-120 .....after going through the fire @ Trenton Engine our leadership came away with a "new 6-2-120" and it is far better then 3-2-120 ever could be. Call Local 372 and talk to Tammy, Rick or Gabe get the real scoup of what it does before you stare down years of rotation "c" crew.
ITP happening now

Lockport, IL

#8 Jun 11, 2012
6-2-120 get this quick wrote:
6-2-120 .....after going through the fire @ Trenton Engine our leadership came away with a "new 6-2-120" and it is far better then 3-2-120 ever could be. Call Local 372 and talk to Tammy, Rick or Gabe get the real scoup of what it does before you stare down years of rotation "c" crew.
Sounds like your leadership cares about their people. How does your system work?
toobad

United States

#10 Jun 11, 2012
now for the first time since opening itp 2 is about to drop the car assembly plant, I do love my 3 days off though, this is a great schedule.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Subprime Auto Lending Crisis 14 min This 3
DPC to take over Mack plants 6 hr Dougb 6
WTAP will get Renegade 6 hr Ballroom dancing ... 4
News I'm A Private Eye Looking For A Stealthy Ride F... 6 hr Sergio Marchionne 1
36% approval for the orange-haired ape. 7 hr Mad Romanian 1
May 4th,2017 11 hr Gone 21
Toledo going to ABC 11 hr Simon 6
More from around the web