Chrysler is uniting Caravan Knight wi...

Chrysler is uniting Caravan Knight with Chrysler

Posted in the Chrysler Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Maxx

Farmington, MI

#1 Aug 9, 2011
Its not right that Chrysler is uniting Caravan Knight with us! first they take our janitor jobs then they bring them into the company Bull---t!
Sparkle

Farmington, MI

#2 Aug 10, 2011
Are they going to be 2tier? and will they bring their seniority? if they bring their seniority then the Corporation as a whole should get their Corporate seniority back!!!!! just saying, people who had to start over as day 1 should now have all of their seniority!!!!!!!!!!
gonzo

United States

#3 Aug 11, 2011
Isn't that good 'ol Hollyjollies side business? I thought he owned one of our janitorial services. Wouldn't surprise me. Why not collect dues from them, along with making money off their labor.
The Truth

Taylor, MI

#4 Aug 12, 2011
gonzo wrote:
Isn't that good 'ol Hollyjollies side business? I thought he owned one of our janitorial services. Wouldn't surprise me. Why not collect dues from them, along with making money off their labor.
Nate Gooden's wife owes the janitorial service
gonzo

United States

#5 Aug 12, 2011
i knew it was one of the crooks. nothing like making money selling out jobs, then turn around, and make money off that as well. what ever happened to ethics. hopefully karma will be a bitch.
Just a thought to note

Clinton Township, MI

#6 Sep 11, 2011
First off a job is a job. People from caravan are mostly related to family members of Chrysler workers. So you decide your own family should lose out. This is an economy that is built on greed. Chrysler isnt operating at 100% efficiency when there are bug drivers who want more ass time than moving parts. People read newspapers as part of their daily routine. Spoiled babies some of the skilled trades. ITs a sickness you would put down your union when you are the union the people. I think about it like this caravan workers were treated badly when they came into our plant many people that saw the difference. Just because janitorial was the retirement ground so for seniority, the bottom line is the jobs were not getting done. It is pathetic really the amount of griping people do about what is fair and what is not. What if the freaking president decided not to bail us out. What if Fiat hadnt brought WCM. Interesting how many people were living off their overtime and tripling their income and nuts were literally cut off when they went bankrupt. Was there any appreciation for the fact that they came back to work. No they took the overtime and the ones who were smart began paying off all those stupid toys, bought less drugs and hookers and still look at the mentality there is no unity brotherhood. I see many plants and I see the way people think. They dont retire after 30 years they sit around and are actually the worst workforce ever. To get something acomplished it is almost a miracle. They out source the simplest of tasks when in fact the company only has to provide a job. Do you all miss the fact that Caravan was brought in because the Chrysler employees were not keeping the place clean and the one comment that was most stated was when they became union the shit went downhill. What does that say? Yeah I think you may finally be getting it. Then you want your kids to get jobs who have no experience and cant even clean a toilet and are mostly wasted on drugs because they watched their parents, work 12 hours and milk that Chrysler TITTY dry. When there was nothing left what would we have done. There are no jobs , the skill set is outdated and truth be told with the work ethic I have witnessed , Mcdonalds wouldnt employ the majority. You cry about the attendance policy, the reps, the contract the heat in the buildings, the supervision, the badge system the HR department the medical being over staffed or understaffed, and when the pathetic kids who do get hired from the families have a problem they cry my mom works here or Daddy. They hired 3000 people since caravan why didnt they offer them the jobs then. They should keep their seniority and it because they were there since the bankruptcy. The contract states date of entry into the plant. This applies to CKFM and Chrysler UAW aggreement. So boo hoo if you feel it may affect you. May be if you put some effort into your job over the years and actually saved your money you would be retired or not worried because your seniority isnt affected. Were talking about alot of families here. Shame on anyone who thinks different. Those who do are the 5% who need a rep 24/7 and cant barely hold thier job. Karma will be a bitch, cause soon theu will contract out the trades , hilo etc if you dont perform. WCM is going to continue to bust this shit wide open. Embrace the people. Nate Goodings Wife is not owning anything. He is dead. She had barely a 3% share. So there is nothing there They pay dues and are union. They have seniority same us. ITs time the mentality changes before everything fails. Crooks......LMFAO are those who sit in the elavator smoking, chilling out back drinking, sittting in a tugger or hilo doing nothing, sleeping in closets. Shake my head at your guys thoughts. WHo pays us the union or the company oh yeah the company so WTF do you think is gonna happen save even more money or keep paying CKFM
Henry

Zephyrhills, FL

#7 Sep 11, 2011
gonzo wrote:
They have paid union dues to the UAW since 2009!!!!!!! where have you been?
Henry

Zephyrhills, FL

#8 Sep 11, 2011
gonzo wrote:
i knew it was one of the crooks. nothing like making money selling out jobs, then turn around, and make money off that as well. what ever happened to ethics. hopefully karma will be a bitch.
Yes, i'm with you on this!!!!!!
Joe Dirt

United States

#9 Sep 11, 2011
Just a thought to note wrote:
First off a job is a job. People from caravan are mostly related to family members of Chrysler workers. So you decide your own family should lose out. This is an economy that is built on greed. Chrysler isnt operating at 100% efficiency when there are bug drivers who want more ass time than moving parts. People read newspapers as part of their daily routine. Spoiled babies some of the skilled trades. ITs a sickness you would put down your union when you are the union the people. I think about it like this caravan workers were treated badly when they came into our plant many people that saw the difference. Just because janitorial was the retirement ground so for seniority, the bottom line is the jobs were not getting done. It is pathetic really the amount of griping people do about what is fair and what is not. What if the freaking president decided not to bail us out. What if Fiat hadnt brought WCM. Interesting how many people were living off their overtime and tripling their income and nuts were literally cut off when they went bankrupt. Was there any appreciation for the fact that they came back to work. No they took the overtime and the ones who were smart began paying off all those stupid toys, bought less drugs and hookers and still look at the mentality there is no unity brotherhood. I see many plants and I see the way people think. They dont retire after 30 years they sit around and are actually the worst workforce ever. To get something acomplished it is almost a miracle. They out source the simplest of tasks when in fact the company only has to provide a job. Do you all miss the fact that Caravan was brought in because the Chrysler employees were not keeping the place clean and the one comment that was most stated was when they became union the shit went downhill. What does that say? Yeah I think you may finally be getting it. Then you want your kids to get jobs who have no experience and cant even clean a toilet and are mostly wasted on drugs because they watched their parents, work 12 hours and milk that Chrysler TITTY dry. When there was nothing left what would we have done. There are no jobs , the skill set is outdated and truth be told with the work ethic I have witnessed , Mcdonalds wouldnt employ the majority. You cry about the attendance policy, the reps, the contract the heat in the buildings, the supervision, the badge system the HR department the medical being over staffed or understaffed, and when the pathetic kids who do get hired from the families have a problem they cry my mom works here or Daddy. They hired 3000 people since caravan why didnt they offer them the jobs then. They should keep their seniority and it because they were there since the bankruptcy. The contract states date of entry into the plant. This applies to CKFM and Chrysler UAW aggreement. So boo hoo if you feel it may affect you. May be if you put some effort into your job over the years and actually saved your money you would be retired or not worried because your seniority isnt affected. Were talking about alot of families here. Shame on anyone who thinks different. Those who do are the 5% who need a rep 24/7 and cant barely hold thier job. Karma will be a bitch, cause soon theu will contract out the trades , hilo etc if you dont perform. WCM is going to continue to bust this shit wide open. Embrace the people. Nate Goodings Wife is not owning anything..
You have alot of anger on this issue why is that??? And alot of the waste you are talking about has been gone for awhile. The only ones sleepin in closets now are the exact ones your arguing to protect.3% of the company, that is her company and yes that is a conflict of interests its that simple.
The Truth

Taylor, MI

#10 Sep 11, 2011
Sparkle wrote:
Are they going to be 2tier? and will they bring their seniority? if they bring their seniority then the Corporation as a whole should get their Corporate seniority back!!!!! just saying, people who had to start over as day 1 should now have all of their seniority!!!!!!!!!!
I can transfer in their dept. and then i can bumb them, right?
The Truth

Taylor, MI

#11 Sep 11, 2011
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>They have paid union dues to the UAW since 2009!!!!!!! where have you been?
alot of my ex co workers have paid union dues since the early 1990's, where is their seniority at? they were laid off and your low ass janitors with 2009 seniority were still at my plant, now what bitch
The Truth

Taylor, MI

#12 Sep 11, 2011
gonzo wrote:
There was no "conflict of interest" because he retired and then she got the contract even if i heard about the "deal" 3 years before. Nate Gooden retired and died less than 6 months later, Karma is a bitch
The Game

Clinton Township, MI

#13 Sep 12, 2011
I think that Ck workers should keep their seniority and the jobs open to bid. A body is a body. They should be subject to be material handlers just like the svrs that were hired on full time. They can earn their rights same as the rest of us workers with years of putting up with the BS. We all have a future and peoples families are just that theirs to deal with. We all have problems and things are gonna get better. Can I get an AMEN for a better contract a good signing bonus and more wages and build a future for everyone.
gonzo

United States

#14 Sep 12, 2011
if martha stewart had to sit time for insider information, then gooden should have. only difference is she made money off stocks, not people. yep, karma's a biatch, in gooden's case it thankfully came in the best form.
mr-CK703

United States

#15 Sep 21, 2011
Look I have no idea why you people hate us so much but it needs to stop. Nobody came here to steal jobs or any of that we came to work and get paid to provide for our families just like the rest of you. We came across these jobs just like half of y'all did... FAMILY in the plant or union with the pull to get you in. Yea its some dumb fucks who laze around but the majority do more work then was ever did by the old janitors and they themselves admit to that. Its jobs we do DAILY the old janitors made y'all wait til Sunday for to do like MOPPING. Double time for mopping? Yet we don't make half of what they did and we do it daily. Now we are the one's with the shitty union and the managment who don't know what they doin making all of us look bad. We pay union dues yet our issues are never solved, and people are getting harrassed,intimidated,dual supervised,having their union blew off while managment violate our contract and do to us what the see fit, and I can go on and on trust me. Now if y'all wanna be petty and continue all the beef like we came at y'all wrongly then fine be that way, but we ain't did shit but tried to make it through life just like the rest of you. Have a nice day ( and I'm wait on how many plp are gonna make dumb ass remarks )
The Truth

Taylor, MI

#16 Sep 21, 2011
mr-CK703 wrote:
Look I have no idea why you people hate us so much but it needs to stop. Nobody came here to steal jobs or any of that we came to work and get paid to provide for our families just like the rest of you. We came across these jobs just like half of y'all did... FAMILY in the plant or union with the pull to get you in. Yea its some dumb fucks who laze around but the majority do more work then was ever did by the old janitors and they themselves admit to that. Its jobs we do DAILY the old janitors made y'all wait til Sunday for to do like MOPPING. Double time for mopping? Yet we don't make half of what they did and we do it daily. Now we are the one's with the shitty union and the managment who don't know what they doin making all of us look bad. We pay union dues yet our issues are never solved, and people are getting harrassed,intimidated,dual supervised,having their union blew off while managment violate our contract and do to us what the see fit, and I can go on and on trust me. Now if y'all wanna be petty and continue all the beef like we came at y'all wrongly then fine be that way, but we ain't did shit but tried to make it through life just like the rest of you. Have a nice day ( and I'm wait on how many plp are gonna make dumb ass remarks )
congratulations on your success, but don't sugar coat that you did in fact steal others jobs, and for the record, you guys came in and did a good job, but the longer you there, the same you work as those that came before you, just saying
TEAM MEMBER

Troy, MI

#17 Sep 21, 2011
mr-CK703 wrote:
Not your fault, UAW I blame should have never happen like 2tier.
mr-CK703

Arvada, CO

#18 Sep 21, 2011
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text> congratulations on your success, but don't sugar coat that you did in fact steal others jobs, and for the record, you guys came in and did a good job, but the longer you there, the same you work as those that came before you, just saying
how do you figure we stole jobs? We had no idea we were replacing chrysler janitors until we got in the plant? And even so y'all feel that way this would of never became a issue if the previous janitors had just did their jobs better caravan knight along with countless other company's would of been bidding for your jobs and this topic of convo wouldn't be taking place. Take it how you wanna but that's the truth of the matter..
mr big ck jnap

Detroit, MI

#19 Sep 21, 2011
so i cant take care of my fam so what how i got my job i come to work every day and do more than the old janiters ever did and some of the things we had to go thru when we got here dont hate some of u got your job the same way lets put the bullshit to the side and get this money we all are in the same union just puting it out there and i pay dues to mr big.
9 Speed

United States

#20 Sep 21, 2011
Oh buy the way, we are out of TP and we are also out of soap in the restrooms

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 11 min EriqL_ 17,685
i need a bonus right about now fca give it to m... 2 hr Ballroom dancing ... 8
Dundee engine 6 hr The Real Truth 25
merrill lynch buyout question (Sep '08) 11 hr Guttz05 20
Caravan knight 14 hr Captain kangaroo 17
F! This place! 14 hr Captain kangaroo 12
Starting work at Sterling Hgts. Assembly Jul 21 Ssp 5
More from around the web