Chrysler not taking applications for ...

Chrysler not taking applications for Jefferson North jobs

There are 9 comments on the www.freep.com story from May 24, 2010, titled Chrysler not taking applications for Jefferson North jobs. In it, www.freep.com reports that:

Chrysler already has enough applicants for the 1,080 jobs it will add in July at the Jefferson North assembly plant, a company spokesperson said Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.freep.com.

jobless

Valley Park, MO

#1 May 26, 2010
Are they going to pull in all the trades still layed off, there are still trades from St. Louis North Assembly waiting to be placed. And I'm sure there are others from other plants. I can't believe they are hiring with people still layed off

Since: May 09

Belvidere, IL

#2 May 26, 2010
jobless wrote:
Are they going to pull in all the trades still layed off, there are still trades from St. Louis North Assembly waiting to be placed. And I'm sure there are others from other plants. I can't believe they are hiring with people still layed off
The people that are being brought in to full time at JAP are the TPT's they all ready have enough people that they don't need the hire freshmeat from the street
haha

AOL

#3 May 26, 2010
jobless wrote:
they don't work

Since: Jan 10

Clinton Township, MI

#4 May 26, 2010
haha wrote:
<quoted text>they don't work
your momma sure does, Work that thang girl hahahahaha
haha

AOL

#5 May 26, 2010
The Truth 1 wrote:
<quoted text> your momma sure does, Work that thang girl hahahahaha
jefferson waiting for you when they close mack with full seniority. hahahahaha
Angie

Detroit, MI

#6 May 27, 2010
How do u get in the plant with no experience?
Bling Bling

AOL

#7 May 27, 2010
I gots 3 applicatians man, cuz I gots it like that, you feel me?
Deez

Woodstock, IL

#8 May 27, 2010
U get in where u fit in...

Since: Jan 10

AOL

#9 Jun 4, 2010
haha wrote:
<quoted text>jefferson waiting for you when they close mack with full seniority. hahahahaha
I would love LOVE to go to Jefferson North Assembly, a Plant with a FUTURE, make it happen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
February profit sharing $4200 58 min Trina569 27
Profit sharing Feb 2017 $7000 2 hr belike 19
Trump. A communist or a fascist? 5 hr Dr Phil 32
Trenton Engine (Nov '15) 8 hr Mem 8
News Chrysler Recalls 800,000 Jeep Liberty SUVs (Aug '06) 8 hr jeeplover 756
i need your help 8 hr Dr Phil 8
JNAP Expansion 12 hr Freddie 11
More from around the web