profit sharing 2013
UAW 1989

Sweden

#105 Dec 23, 2012
Here is the link that states how much to expect in profit sharing

http://www.uaw.org/content/new-performance-qu...

I have scoured the internet and a lot of people seem to think they will have net profits of around 1.5 to 2 billion dollars so if you do the math it would seem, according to the chart, you should see a profit sharing check of at least $1500.00 but that seems a little low based on the sales numbers over the last 3 months and if you read a little further it says that you can only get compensated for up to 1850 hours as it seems overtime is no longer included . Anything under 1850 hours is prorated, hope this helps
The Mouse

Belvidere, IL

#107 Dec 25, 2012
RETIRED wrote:
<quoted text>i don't really give a shit what you think = hahahahahaha "hohoho"
That's funny, cause I have yet to find anybody that gives a shit what you think = Merry Christmas RETARD = hahahaha hohohoho
Ronald

United States

#108 Dec 25, 2012
The Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny, cause I have yet to find anybody that gives a shit what you think = Merry Christmas RETARD = hahahaha hohohoho
I give a sh!t, then I rub your face in it mousy!
The Mouse

Belvidere, IL

#109 Dec 25, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
I give a sh!t, then I rub your face in it mousy!
Speaking of which,are you changing RETIRED's sh!tty Depends yet?
what have you done lately

Allen Park, MI

#110 Dec 25, 2012
I like Retired....I enjoy the incoherent old dude, kinda like the old guy at the local coney island I see on the weekends bitching about "the system". LOL
Ronald

United States

#111 Dec 25, 2012
The Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of which,are you changing RETIRED's sh!tty Depends yet?
Jealousy will get you nowhere! I see you want the brown face wash!
The Mouse

Belvidere, IL

#112 Dec 25, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealousy will get you nowhere! I see you want the brown face wash!
It is part of your therapy Ronald, as it is RETIRED's to have another village idiot hanging around.
Jim

Oxford, MI

#113 Dec 25, 2012
The Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>It is part of your therapy Ronald, as it is RETIRED's to have another village idiot hanging around.
I was wondering why you were always hanging around.
The Mouse

Belvidere, IL

#114 Dec 26, 2012
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering why you were always hanging around.
To get you and RETIRED some help. The real question is, why do you hang around? You took the buyout. Don't you have anything better to do? Like maybe..find a job?
Jim

United States

#115 Dec 26, 2012
The Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>To get you and RETIRED some help. The real question is, why do you hang around? You took the buyout. Don't you have anything better to do? Like maybe..find a job?
I've been waiting all this time for your response. I didn't take the buyout! Remember you told me I was management, then I was skilled trades, then I was a line worker. So as you can see with all these positions at Chrysler's I need to know what is going on. My question to you is why must you be so concerned about Retired and I? I believe the answer is you are a gay mousy union Rep.
The Mouse

Belvidere, IL

#116 Dec 26, 2012
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been waiting all this time for your response. I didn't take the buyout! Remember you told me I was management, then I was skilled trades, then I was a line worker. So as you can see with all these positions at Chrysler's I need to know what is going on. My question to you is why must you be so concerned about Retired and I? I believe the answer is you are a gay mousy union Rep.
No, it wasn't me that accused you of holding all of those positions. I picked buyout taker. That's the only way you could become so miserable and full of venom. Oh, and don't wait too long between responses, I stop in once in a while. I don't live here like you two idiots. Now let go of RETIRED's peter and go look for a job.
Jim

United States

#117 Dec 26, 2012
The Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>No, it wasn't me that accused you of holding all of those positions. I picked buyout taker. That's the only way you could become so miserable and full of venom. Oh, and don't wait too long between responses, I stop in once in a while. I don't live here like you two idiots. Now let go of RETIRED's peter and go look for a job.
I know you union reps are very busy locking yourself in your office fantasizing about men holding other men's Peters. Lol! You've been on here all different times mousy who are you trying to kid?
The Mouse

Belvidere, IL

#118 Dec 26, 2012
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you union reps are very busy locking yourself in your office fantasizing about men holding other men's Peters. Lol! You've been on here all different times mousy who are you trying to kid?
First of all, I'm not a union rep. Second, I visit. I don't troll the site like you do...24/7. You can pretty much figure out which shift I work by the times on my posts. You however, are here every day, all day = no job. You're the one talking about how much you like your gay friend. You give yourself away too easily!!
Jim

Oxford, MI

#119 Dec 26, 2012
The Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, I'm not a union rep. Second, I visit. I don't troll the site like you do...24/7. You can pretty much figure out which shift I work by the times on my posts. You however, are here every day, all day = no job. You're the one talking about how much you like your gay friend. You give yourself away too easily!!
You started all the fondaling peter stuff not me.

"You can pretty much figure out which shift I work by the times on my posts"
Yes you do have a hard job, don't you? No time for you to do anything but work. Mr union rep or fat lazy auto worker. It's your choice.
The Mouse

Belvidere, IL

#120 Dec 26, 2012
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
You started all the fondaling peter stuff not me.
"You can pretty much figure out which shift I work by the times on my posts"
Yes you do have a hard job, don't you? No time for you to do anything but work. Mr union rep or fat lazy auto worker. It's your choice.
No, you started the peter stuff by admitting how much you like the RETARD, dressing up for him and giving yourself the name Linda. HAHAHA HOHOHO!!! I never said anything about having an easy or hard job. I just said I have one, unlike you.
UAW 1989

Sweden

#121 Dec 26, 2012
All is I can say is, wow, this post has turned into a mudslinging contest and has got way off topic
Ron

United States

#122 Dec 26, 2012
UAW 1989 wrote:
All is I can say is, wow, this post has turned into a mudslinging contest and has got way off topic
Yes the mousy is very immature. What can you do though? It is a public thread and little boys that live in their mothers basements will never change.
The Mouse

Belvidere, IL

#123 Dec 26, 2012
UAW 1989 wrote:
I agree. Linda has a way of twisting everything out of sorts. Kinda like living in the basement with his parents. You haven't heard? Linda (Tom, Dick, Harry, and many others) took the buyout and doesn't have a job. Now, he/she comes back to protect his/her boyfriend (RETIRED). I will quit. This guy's/girl's (whatever RETIRED wishes him to be) conversations go in circles anyways. I still don't know why he wants to inject his venom into his ex-coworkers though. Maybe it's because he didn't succeed...he doesn't want to see us either.
Rick

Kalamazoo, MI

#124 Dec 27, 2012
The Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Linda has a way of twisting everything out of sorts. Kinda like living in the basement with his parents. You haven't heard? Linda (Tom, Dick, Harry, and many others) took the buyout and doesn't have a job. Now, he/she comes back to protect his/her boyfriend (RETIRED). I will quit. This guy's/girl's (whatever RETIRED wishes him to be) conversations go in circles anyways. I still don't know why he wants to inject his venom into his ex-coworkers though. Maybe it's because he didn't succeed...he doesn't want to see us either.
You sound like your gay!
Shemail

Ardsley, NY

#125 Dec 27, 2012
UAW 1989 wrote:
I agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sergio won't confirm any new product for wtap 1 min Ballroom dancing ... 2
Indefinite laid off 30 min SHAPLADY31 1
Conductor training 2 hr True tradesman 45
Married and having affairs (Jun '11) 11 hr wildone 82
SHAP WCM Audit 12 hr Bill 5
Profit sharing 2017 looking up 12 hr RTW 12
Serg at ssp 13 hr Team Member 5
More from around the web